The spread: 10 flame-grilled legs & thighs, 4 corn tortillas, cilantro, spicy avocado salsa, medium pico de gallo, lemons slices, mild original salsa, and onions. Their current promo price is $9.99 or roughly $1 per leg or thigh which isn't really much of a deal when you can get a leg off their value menu for $1.
The chicken is pretty tasty on the outside but the flavor doesn't seep enough into the meat closer to the bone. But they provide a remedy to that with their unlimited condiment bar which contain the aforementioned salsas, lemons, etc. along with spicy green peppers and a couple of other salsa choices which you can handily pack to go in little plastic sauce cups. Plus since you can get tortillas ($0.25 for a bag of two or 5 bags for $1), you have all the fixin's to make your own little tacos.
El Pollo Loco Store Locator
- ► 2016 ( 602 )
- ► 2015 ( 1183 )
- ► 2014 ( 1320 )
- ► 2013 ( 1210 )
- ► 2012 ( 999 )
- ► 2011 ( 582 )
- ► 2010 ( 614 )
- ► 2009 ( 84 )
- Review: El Pollo Loco - Queso Crunch Burrito
- News: Baskin Robbin's - 31 Cent Scoop Night on Apr...
- News: Ben & Jerry's - Free Cone Day on April 29, 2...
- Review: McDonald's - Vanilla Iced Coffee
- Review: Ten Ren - Beef Stew Noodle and Eight Treas...
- Review: El Pollo Loco - Flame-Grilled Chicken
- Review: Arby's - Southern Style Chicken Sandwich
- Homemade Recipe: Potatoes That Taste Better Than T...
- Review: Pepe's - Shredded Beef Hard Taco - Alhambr...
- Local Review: Huong Que Cafe - Pho Ga and Chao Ga ...
- Local Review: Vietnam House - Bun Thit Nuong Cha G...
- Review: Peach House - Frozen Yogurt and Brazilian ...
- ▼ Apr 2008 ( 12 )