So I went to Wendy's because they started serving breakfast not too long ago at certain franchises. Let's just say that they still need work.
So somehow they ran out of biscuits so almost everything that I ordered came on a frescuit instead. What the hell is a frescuit?! Wendy's describes it as an "un-crumbly twist on a biscuit" that is baked "fresh so they're moist and never crumbly."
The chicken patty is basically an overgrown version of Wendy's chicken nuggets and the Frescuit is a thinner biscuit that is soft throughout and tastes a bit undercooked.
I really would have preferred a biscuit.
Wendy's Restaurant Locator
- ► 2016 ( 479 )
- ► 2015 ( 1183 )
- ► 2014 ( 1320 )
- ► 2013 ( 1210 )
- ► 2012 ( 999 )
- ► 2011 ( 582 )
- ► 2010 ( 614 )
- ► 2009 ( 84 )
- Review: McDonald's - Premium Crispy Chicken Ranch ...
- Review: Wendy's - Egg and Cheese Biscuit
- Review: Wendy's - Custom Bean Coffee
- Photos: McDonald's - McChicken vs. Southern Style ...
- Review: KFC - Biscuits
- Review: Wendy's - Hash Browns
- Local Review: Porta Via Italian Food - Italian Sub...
- Review: Wendy's - Coffee Cake
- Review: Wendy's - Chicken Biscuit
- Review: Baja Fresh - Pronto Nachos
- Review: Winchell's Donuts - French Cruller
- Review: McDonald's - Big Mac
- Review: Carl's Jr. - CrissCut French Fries
- ▼ Jul 2008 ( 13 )