Interesting presentation: a very sizable boneless, skinless chicken breast served atop a mound of spinach, corn mashed potatoes in a lake of creamy gravy. About 16 dollars.
I would suggest getting the gravy on the side as the chicken loses some of its crispness otherwise. Still, it wasn't soggy from all the gravy on top and was quite enjoyable. The mashed potatoes were particularly interesting and I mean that in a good way; you could taste the corn and spinach in a bit of a vegetable medley.
- ► 2014 (1289)
- ► 2013 (1210)
- ► 2012 (999)
- ► 2011 (582)
- ► 2010 (614)
- ► 2009 (84)
- Review: KFC - Original Recipe Chicken Sandwich
- Review: Taco Bell - Triple Layer Nachos
- Review: Wendy's - Sausage Gravy & Biscuit
- Review: Starbucks - Free Election Day Brewed Coffe...
- Review: KFC - Popcorn Chicken Snack Box
- News: Election Day: Free Food and Drink
- Review: Yardhouse - Southern Fried Chicken Breast
- ▼ Nov 2008 (7)