- ► 2014 (1084)
- ► 2013 (1210)
- ► 2012 (999)
- ► 2011 (582)
- ► 2010 (614)
- Review: Little Caesars - Italian Cheese Bread
- Review: Papa John's - Cheesesticks
- News: Boston Market offers Coupon for $1 Real Chic...
- Review: Taco Bell's Cheesy Roll-Up
- News: Taco Bell: Free Black Jack Taco on Halloween...
- Review: KFC - Chicken Little Sandwich
- Review: Arby's - Bacon Cheddar Roastburger
- News: Free Dipped Fruit Sampler from Edible Arrang...
- Review: Burger King - Chicken Tenders
- Review: Carl's Jr. - Bacon Ranch Cheeseburger
- Review: Green Burrito - Beef Taco
- Review: Chipotle - Chicken Burrito
- News: Free Boo-ritos at Chipotle on Halloween
- Photos: Ramen Arrangement: Instant Ramen with Brai...
- Homemade Recipe: Braised Pork Belly for Ramen
- Review: KFC - Original Recipe Chicken Strips
- News: Free Small Breakfast and Coffee at IKEA - Sa...
- Review: Daphne's Greek Cafe - Gyro and French Frie...
- Spotlight On: McDonald's Japan
- Review: Baja Fresh - Mexican Torta
- Review: Popeyes - Mashed Potatoes and Cajun Gravy
- ▼ Oct 2009 (21)
Oct 13, 2009
In celebration of Halloween, on Saturday, October 31, 2009, from 6pm to close, customers who visit a Chipotle dressed up as anything Chipotle-related (wrapped in foil, a burrito, taco, etc.) will get their choice of a free burrito, order of tacos, bowl, or salad (hence the Free Boo-rito).