- ► 2014 (1090)
- ► 2013 (1210)
- ► 2012 (999)
- ► 2011 (582)
- Review: KFC - Crispy Twister
- Review: Starbucks - Hot Chocolate
- Review: KFC - Potato Wedges
- The Asia Trip: Lotteria - Zeppin Ultimate Cheesebu...
- Review: Wendy's - Junior Bacon Cheeseburger
- Review: El Pollo Loco - Steak Taco
- News: Cinnabon Baking Cupcakes
- News: Lent Means Fish Sandwiches
- Review: Burger King - Onion Rings
- News: Jack in the Box - Free Grilled Sandwich - 2/...
- Local Review: The Hat - Chili Cheeseburger
- The Asia Trip: McDonald's Japan - McPork Sandwich
- News: Burger King Serving Starbucks Coffee
- Review: Wendy's - Frosty-cino
- Review: El Pollo Loco - Steak and 3-Cheese Quesadi...
- Review: Burger King - Funnel Cake Sticks
- News: McDonald's Debuting Real Fruit Smoothies at ...
- News: Dunkin' Donuts - "Create Dunkin's Next Donut...
- Review: Ono Hawaiian BBQ - Hamburger Steak Plate
- News: Pizza Hut - 50 Cents Wings on Wednesdays
- The Asia Trip: Japanese Kit Kat Bar - Ginger Ale F...
- News: McDonald's Canada Featuring Three New Menu I...
- Review: McDonald's - Hash Browns
- Review: Wendy's - Spicy Chicken Nuggets
- News: Super Bowl Pizza and Wings Promotion Round U...
- Review: Burger King - Spicy Chick'N Crisp Sandwich...
- News: Auntie Anne's - Free Pretzel Day Set for Sat...
- Local Review: St. Honore's - Boloniya Bread - Cost...
- The Asia Trip: Japanese Kit Kat Bar - Kinako Ohagi...
- Review: Arby's - Turkey Bacon Club Toasted Sub San...
- Review: Qdoba - Craft 2 - Tortilla Soup and Naked ...
- News: Ben & Jerry's - Free Cone Day Set for March ...
- ▼ Feb 2010 (32)
- ► 2009 (84)
Feb 16, 2010
Like a regular Frosty, it is fairly thick unless you let it melt a bit and is easier to eat with a spoon. If you like a Frosty and you like a little bit of coffee flavor, you'll probably like the Frosty-cino. The taste is mostly Frosty with just a little hint of coffee.
The price is $2.39 for a 12-ounce small and $3.19 for a 20-ounce large. Wendy's probably didn't want to bother making medium-sized clear cups for a medium.