- ► 2015 ( 737 )
- ► 2014 ( 1320 )
- ► 2013 ( 1210 )
- ► 2012 ( 999 )
- ► 2011 ( 582 )
- Review: Sonic - Chicken Strip Dinner
- News: KFC Introducing Reusable Side Container
- News: Hardee's - New Texas Toast Bacon Cheese Thic...
- Review: Burger King - French Toast Sticks
- News: Starbucks, Peets to Raise Prices
- Review: Chipotle - Crispy Chicken Tacos
- Review: Jack in the Box - Onion Rings
- Around the World: McDonald's Australia - "Bacon"
- Local Review: Porto's Bakery - Potato Ball
- Frozen Friday: Totino's Pizza Rolls
- Review: Starbucks - Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Review: Jack in the Box - Pastrami Grilled Sandwic...
- News: Panda Express - Free Kobari Beef Day on Sept...
- Review: Jack In The Box - Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- Review: Sonic - Hazelnut Java Chiller
- Around the World: KFC Phillipines - California Mak...
- Review: Subway - Subway Club
- Frozen Friday: Claim Jumper - Chicken Marsala
- Review: Burger King - Seattle's Best Iced Mocha Co...
- Review: Burger King - BK Ultimate Breakfast Platte...
- Review: Burger King - BK Breakfast Ciabatta Club S...
- Review: Burger King - Mini Blueberry Biscuits
- Sunday Funny: McDonald's - "Chicken Legend"
- Review: Sonic - Butterfinger Sonic Blast
- News: The Coffee Bean - Free Ice Blended or Latte ...
- News: Jack in the Box Testing Focaccia Sandwiches
- Frozen Friday: Stouffer's - Baked Chicken Dinner
- News: Jamba Juice - New Organic Coffee and Hot Ble...
- Review: McDonald's - Mushroom & Swiss Angus Snack ...
- News: El Pollo Loco - A Coupon a Day All September...
- News: Burger King - Nine New Breakfast Items
- News: Starbucks - New Reusable Cup Sleeve
- Review: McDonald's - Sausage McMuffin
- Review: Sonic - Chicken Strip Sandwich
- Review: Taco Bell - Chicken Flatbread Sandwich
- News: Sonic - New Sonic Loaded Burgers
- Sunday Funny: Milk - "Shiny Hair"
- Review: Sonic - Fritos Chili Pie
- News: New Taco Bell Chicken Flatbread Sandwich
- Frozen Friday: Claim Jumper - Chicken Pot Pie
- Review: Starbucks - Toffee Mocha
- Review: Arby's - Jr. Roast Beef
- ▼ Sep 2010 ( 42 )
- ► 2009 ( 84 )
Sep 4, 2010
Sonic makes a fairly decent, thick chili and the cheese is nice and melted, but I've always thought that Fritos were too salty and adding more salt (in the form of chili and cheese) just makes it that much less enjoyable. I can eat maybe a couple of chips, but after that it's just too salty for my liking.
Still, if you like Fritos Pie and don't feel like baking your own, Sonic is the only joint I know of where you can get your fix.
Sonic Restaurant Locations
Nutritional Info - Fritos Chili Pie - Medium (138g)
Calories - 470 (from Fat - 290)
Fat - 32g (Saturated Fat - 9g)
Sodium - 770mg
Carbs - 36g (Sugar - 1g)
Protein - 13g