- ► 2015 ( 741 )
- ► 2014 ( 1320 )
- ► 2013 ( 1210 )
- ► 2012 ( 999 )
- ► 2011 ( 582 )
- Review: Sonic - Chicken Strip Dinner
- News: KFC Introducing Reusable Side Container
- News: Hardee's - New Texas Toast Bacon Cheese Thic...
- Review: Burger King - French Toast Sticks
- News: Starbucks, Peets to Raise Prices
- Review: Chipotle - Crispy Chicken Tacos
- Review: Jack in the Box - Onion Rings
- Around the World: McDonald's Australia - "Bacon"
- Local Review: Porto's Bakery - Potato Ball
- Frozen Friday: Totino's Pizza Rolls
- Review: Starbucks - Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Review: Jack in the Box - Pastrami Grilled Sandwic...
- News: Panda Express - Free Kobari Beef Day on Sept...
- Review: Jack In The Box - Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- Review: Sonic - Hazelnut Java Chiller
- Around the World: KFC Phillipines - California Mak...
- Review: Subway - Subway Club
- Frozen Friday: Claim Jumper - Chicken Marsala
- Review: Burger King - Seattle's Best Iced Mocha Co...
- Review: Burger King - BK Ultimate Breakfast Platte...
- Review: Burger King - BK Breakfast Ciabatta Club S...
- Review: Burger King - Mini Blueberry Biscuits
- Sunday Funny: McDonald's - "Chicken Legend"
- Review: Sonic - Butterfinger Sonic Blast
- News: The Coffee Bean - Free Ice Blended or Latte ...
- News: Jack in the Box Testing Focaccia Sandwiches
- Frozen Friday: Stouffer's - Baked Chicken Dinner
- News: Jamba Juice - New Organic Coffee and Hot Ble...
- Review: McDonald's - Mushroom & Swiss Angus Snack ...
- News: El Pollo Loco - A Coupon a Day All September...
- News: Burger King - Nine New Breakfast Items
- News: Starbucks - New Reusable Cup Sleeve
- Review: McDonald's - Sausage McMuffin
- Review: Sonic - Chicken Strip Sandwich
- Review: Taco Bell - Chicken Flatbread Sandwich
- News: Sonic - New Sonic Loaded Burgers
- Sunday Funny: Milk - "Shiny Hair"
- Review: Sonic - Fritos Chili Pie
- News: New Taco Bell Chicken Flatbread Sandwich
- Frozen Friday: Claim Jumper - Chicken Pot Pie
- Review: Starbucks - Toffee Mocha
- Review: Arby's - Jr. Roast Beef
- ▼ Sep 2010 ( 42 )
- ► 2009 ( 84 )
Sep 23, 2010
Update 10/4/10: I tried the regular hot Pumpkin Spice Latte this morning since it actually bore some resemblance to fall with a light drizzle and cloudy skies. Interestingly, it was colder inside the Starbucks than it was outside (it was around mid 60s outside). I have to say, I much prefer the hot version, it fits the season better and I could taste the pumpkin flavor better. It feels more like autumn... it's also very orange, which helps.
Just as a point of clarity, fall spices are nutmeg, cinnamon, and cloves. Shouldn't Starbucks just call it pumpkin pie spice? Anyway, pumpkin is the flavor du jour every fall, especially at the coffee joints it seems and Starbucks is no exception.
Toffee Mocha. It had hints of pumpkin but you might have to guess at it. It also had an orange pumpkin tint (food coloring?). Other than that, it was pretty creamy, especially when I stirred in all the whipped cream (Haha, calories and fat I know!).
Starbucks Store Locator
Nutritional Info - Tall Iced Pumpkin Spice Latte with 2% Milk and Whipped Cream (12oz)
Calories - 270 (from Fat - 100)
Fat - 11g (Saturated Fat - 7g)
Sodium - 135mg
Carbs - 35g (Sugar - 34g)
Protein - 8g