- ► 2014 (1092)
- ► 2013 (1210)
- ► 2012 (999)
- ► 2011 (582)
- Around the World: Quick - Fast Food Foie Gras Burg...
- News: Panera Bread - Holiday Seasonal Items 2010
- Review: Sonic - Ched 'R' Peppers
- News: Pizza Hut - Big Mondays - Two Medium Pizzas ...
- Review: Wendy's - Natural-Cut Fries with Sea Salt
- Review: Hostess - Ding Dongs
- Review: Pepperidge Farm - Holiday Homestyle Cookie...
- Feature: 2010 Holiday Gift Card Bonuses
- Review: Burger King - Rodeo Cheeseburger
- Review: McDonald's - Holiday Pie
- Review: Pizza Hut - Cheesy Bites Pizza
- News: Quiznos - Black Friday $2.99 Combo
- News: Papa John's - New Double Bacon Six Cheese Pi...
- News: Subway - New Chipotle & Cheese Melts
- Review: Five Guys - Little Bacon Cheeseburger
- News: Pizza Hut - Cheesy Bites Pizza Returns
- Review: Starbucks - Peppermint White Chocolate Moc...
- Review: Starbucks - Egg Nog Latte
- Review: Starbucks - Caramel Brulee Latte
- Review: Starbucks - Gingerbread Latte
- Frozen Friday: Hormel - Compleats Chicken Breast &...
- Review: Taco Bell - Chicken Enchilada Grilled Stuf...
- News: Jack in the Box - Bonus Jack Returns
- Review: Little Caesars - Crazy Bread
- News: Starbucks - Buy One, Get One Free Holiday Dr...
- Review: Carl's Jr. - Hand-Breaded Chicken Tenders
- News: Taco Bell - Chicken Enchilada Grilled Stuft ...
- News: Whataburger - 12 Days of Whataburger Free Fo...
- Review: Arby's - Philly Beef Toasted Sub
- Around the World - Pizza Hut Hong Kong - Spanish T...
- Review: Starbucks - Vanilla Via Instant Coffee
- News: Cold Stone Creamery Offering Free Eight Laye...
- Frozen Friday: Claim Jumper - Frozen Buffalo Wings...
- News: Pizza Hut - Two Medium Pizzas for $6 Each
- News: Popeyes - Cajun Style Turkeys are Back
- Review: Taco Bell - Crunchwrap Supreme
- News: Wendy's - New Natural-Cut Sea Salt Fries
- Review: Sonic - Chili Cheese Tots
- News: Wendy's Testing Dave's Hot 'N Juicy Cheesebu...
- News: McDonald's Jalapeno Cheddar and Cheddar Onio...
- Review: Little Caesars - Hot-N-Ready Pepperoni Piz...
- News: Jack in the Box - Free Tacos on Tuesday, Nov...
- News: Sonic - 2010 Seasonal Holiday Drinks
- Sonic Tailgate Blanket and Gift Card Winners
- Review: Burger King - Tendercrisp Chicken Sandwich...
- News: McDonald's - Holiday Pie this Winter 2010!
- News: Domino's - Play "Behind the Pizza" for Free ...
- News: The Coffee Bean - $1 Holiday Drinks on Novem...
- Review: Seattle's Best Canned Iced Latte
- Around the World - KFC Asia - Flava Roast Chicken
- Review: Wienerschnitzel - Chili Cheese Fries
- News: Dunkin' Donuts - Seasonal Holiday Lineup 201...
- Frozen Friday: Hungry-Man - Boneless Pork Ribs
- News: Burger King - Free Coffee Fridays in Novembe...
- Review: McDonald's - Caramel Mocha
- News: Starbucks - Seasonal Holiday Drinks 2010
- News: Taco Bell Testing Reduced-Sodium Menu
- Review: McDonald's - McRib
- News: McDonald's - New McCafe Caramel Mocha
- News: Togo's - Now Available Toasted
- News: Chick-fil-A - Peppermint Chocolate Chip Milk...
- Review: Taco Bell - Double Decker Taco
- News: Sonic - New Tex Mex Coney
- News: Dunkin' Donuts - New Sausage Pancake Bites
- Review: Arby's - French Dip & Swiss Toasted Sub
- ▼ Nov 2010 (65)
- ► 2009 (84)
Nov 21, 2010
The first thing I noticed about the Egg Nog Latte (beside the lack of nutmeg...) is that there was a definite egg nog smell which some might like, while others might find off-putting.
Taste-wise, the Egg Nog Latte is very much like a Starbucks Latte, but with a hint of egg nog flavor. It is probably my least favorite Starbucks holiday drink.
It tasted less sweet than the typical Starbucks flavored coffee (but actually has more sugar than the Gingerbread Latte), but that may be because I was trying a Peppermint White Chocolate Mocha (the sweetest of Starbucks holiday drinks) at the same time. The Egg Nog Latte is also the only Starbucks holiday drink that doesn't come with whipped cream by default.
Starbucks Store Locator
Nutritional Info - Starbucks Grande Egg Nog Latte (16 oz)
Calories - 470 (190 from Fat)
Fat - 21g (Saturated Fat - 13g)
Sodium - 230mg
Carbs - 53g (Sugar - 48g)
Protein - 16g
Caffeine - 150mg