- ► 2016 ( 385 )
- ► 2015 ( 1183 )
- ► 2014 ( 1320 )
- ► 2013 ( 1210 )
- ► 2012 ( 999 )
- News: Hardee's - New Hardee Breakfast Platter
- News: Popeyes - New Red Hot Popcorn Chicken
- Review: Taco Bell - Quad Steak Burrito
- Review: Doritos - Pizza Supreme
- Review: Disneyland - Steak Gumbo
- News: Yoplait - New Chocolate Eclair and Cherry Ch...
- News: Jell-O - New Jell-O Temptations
- News: Quiznos - New Prime Rib on Garlic Bread
- Frozen Friday: Hungry-Man - Mexican Style Fiesta
- News: Taco Bell - New Berry Pomegranate Frutista F...
- News: Taco Bell - New Quad Steak Burrito
- Review: Wendy's - Jr. Cheeseburger Deluxe
- News: Carl's Jr. - New Hand-Breaded Chicken Tender...
- News: Frito Lay - New Limited-Time Pizza, Wings, a...
- News: Seattle's Best Coffee - Iced Latte Cans Avai...
- Review: Jamba Juice - Blueberry & Blackberry Steel...
- News: Papa John's - Free Pizza if Super Bowl XLV g...
- Review: Burger King - Butterfinger Creme Pie
- News: Panda Express - Free Firecracker Chicken for...
- Review: McDonald's - McSkillet Burrito with Sausag...
- Review: Kyochon - Garlic Soy Chicken
- Review: Disneyland - Smoked Turkey Leg
- News: Pei Wei - Free Korean BBQ Dish
- News: Starbucks - New Veggie, Egg and Monterey Jac...
- News: El Pollo Loco Nixing Steak
- Frozen Friday: Jose Ole - Chicken Monterey Burrito...
- Review: Wendy's - Yogi Bear Cheeseburger Kids' Mea...
- News: Starbucks - Mobile Payments Now Available Na...
- Review: Pizza Hut - Big Dipper Pizza
- News: Cold Stone Creamery - Adding New Self-Serve ...
- News: Domino's - Smart Slices for School Lunches
- News: Starbucks - No Joke, Trenta is Coming
- Review: Jamba Juice - Probiotic Fruit and Yogurt B...
- News: Panera Bread - New January Items 2011
- Review: Burger King - BK Stuffed Steakhouse Burger...
- News: Pizza Hut - New Big Dipper Pizza for $12
- Review: Pringles - Hoppin' Horseradish Potato Cris...
- Review: Sonic - Strawberry Limeade Chiller
- Frozen Friday: Healthy Choice - Country Herb Chick...
- Review: McDonald's - Crispy Ranch Snack Wrap
- Review: Subway - Turkey Pesto Sub
- Review: Fatburger - Fatburger
- News: Burger King - New BK Stuffed Steakhouse
- Review: Subway - Turkey BLT
- Classic Review: Nabisco - Better Cheddars
- Review: Trader Joe's - Chocolate Ganache Torte
- Review: Disneyland - Tiger Tails
- News: Hostess - New SmartBakes Streusel Cakes
- Frozen Friday: California Pizza Kitchen - Garlic C...
- News: Jamba Juice - New Probiotic Fruit and Yogurt...
- Review: Chick-fil-A - Spicy Chicken Biscuit
- News: Starbucks - New Year, New Logo
- News: Krispy Kreme - New Chocolate Treats
- News: Hostess - New Strawberry CupCakes
- Review: Jersey Mike's - Italian Sub
- News: Arby's - New Jr. Turkey Ranch Sandwich
- Review: Taco Bell - Steak Chalupa Supreme
- News: Snickers - New Snickers Peanut Butter Square...
- News: McDonald's New Fruit & Maple Oatmeal
- News: Starbucks - New French Roast Via
- Review: Burger King - French Fries
- Review: El Pollo Loco - Mixed Grill Plate
- Brand Eating: A Year in Reviews - 2010
- News: Dunkin' Donuts - Two New Wake-Up Wraps
- News: Wienerschnitzel - 99 Cent Chili Dogs
- ▼ Jan 2011 ( 65 )
- ► 2010 ( 614 )
- ► 2009 ( 84 )
Jan 27, 2011
The problem with the Jr. Cheeseburger Deluxe beside this new bun they seem to be ninja-testing (I think it's a whole wheat white bun), is that the thin meat patty doesn't hold up well against the bun and the all the other ingredients (it looks like it has the same amount of tomato and onions as Wendy's larger burgers). A thinner or less dense bun and perhaps even less pickles and onions would actually make for a better burger in this instance.
the picture on Wendy's website seems to shows more leafier, green lettuce such as Romaine or Butter lettuce but the sandwiches I've gotten always come with fast food staple, iceberg lettuce. Now I'm not hating on iceberg lettuce; it doesn't have much in the way of nutritional value but it's much more crisp than other lettuces and holds up better against heat. I just don't know why they don't just use iceberg lettuce in the promo shot.
I would definitely go for the Doublestack or Crispy Chicken Sandwich over the Jr. Cheeseburger Deluxe for the same price.
Wendy's Restaurant Locator
Nutritional Info - Wendy's Jr. Cheeseburger Deluxe (152g)
Calories - 300 (from Fat - 120)
Fat - 14g (Saturated Fat - 6g)
Sodium - 720mg
Carbs - 29g (Sugar - 7g)
Protein - 15g