Two-Face complex? Then the fine folks at Nabisco has got you covered with Heads or Tail Oreos. Each cookie has two easily discernible sides consisting of one regular chocolate-flavored Oreo half and one Golden vanilla-flavor Oreo half sandwiching a double helping of white frosted filling.
They retail for around $2.99 for a 15.25-ounce package with sale prices running around the $2.00 mark.
According to the package, the latest variety of Oreos is called "DoubleStuf Oreo Heads or Tails" but let's just called them Heads or Tails Oreos for simplicity's sake. I like to think there are three different types of Oreo eaters: the ones that eat them like a normal cookie, the ones that dunk them in milk, and the ones that twist them in half and lick out all the frosting before eating the cookie halves (and of course the requisite subset that lick all the frosting and don't eat the cookie halves, offering them instead to the passerby...).
Tastewise, it's not too different from a normal Oreo; crunchy, creamy, and slight notes of chocolate. There's just more sweet frosting and a bit of vanilla flavor from the Golden half. I prefer the more balanced proportions of a normal Oreo but not by much.
Nutritional Info - Nabisco Heads or Tails Oreos - 2 cookies (29g)
Calories - 140 (from Fat - 60)
Fat - 7g (Saturated Fat - 2g)
Sodium - 95mg
Carbs - 21g (Sugar - 13g)
Protein - 1g
- ► 2014 ( 1320 )
- ► 2013 ( 1210 )
- ► 2012 ( 999 )
- News: Arby's - New Outside-In Cinnamon Bites
- Review: McDonald's - Cheeseburger
- News: Chick-fil-A - New Banana Pudding Milkshake
- News: Hostess- New Chocolate and Strawberry Limite...
- News: Taco Bell - 88 Cent Crunchwrap Supreme
- Review: Chobani Strawberry Nonfat Greek Yogurt
- News: Panda Express - New Golden Treasure Shrimp
- Review: Chobani - Blueberry Nonfat Greek Yogurt
- Frozen Friday - Hungry-Man - Home-Style Meatloaf
- News: Chick-fil-A - Free Fry Day on March 4, 2011
- News: Arbys - New Chopped Side Salad
- News: The Coffee Bean - Free Peach Latte or Tea on...
- News: Corner Bakery Cafe - New Smoked Turkey Cobb ...
- Review: Jack in the Box - Mint Oreo Shake
- Review: Wendy's - Chili
- Review: Sonic - Hot Fudge Shake
- News: Frito Lay - New Rold Gold Bakery-Inspired Fl...
- News: Domino's - New Boneless Chicken and Chicken ...
- Review: Subway - Raspberry Cheesecake Cookie
- Review: Nabisco - Ritz Munchables Pretzel Thins Sp...
- Review: Nabisco - Heads or Tails Oreo
- Frozen Friday: Banquet - Cherry Berry Pie
- News: Papa John's - New Hearty Italian Meats Pizza...
- Review: Yoshinoya - Chicken Bowl
- Review: Pollo Campero - Yuca Fries
- Review: Subway - Steak & Cheese Sub
- Review: Wendy's - Asiago Ranch Chicken Club
- Review: Keebler - Fudge Shoppe Jumbo Peanut Butter...
- Review: 7-Eleven - 7-Select Onion Rings
- News: Subway - "Free" Cookie Day - February 14, 20...
- Frozen Friday: Healthy Choice - Roasted Chicken Ma...
- News: General Mills - Limited-Edition Retro Cereal...
- News: Papa John's - Heart-Shaped Pizza Back for Va...
- News: Taco Bell - Facebook Taco Giveaway
- Review: McDonald's - Bacon, Egg and Cheese McGridd...
- News: New Diet Pepsi Skinny Can
- Review: Jersey Mike's - Turkey Breast and Provolon...
- News: Jack in the Box - $2.99 Fish Sandwich Combo
- News: Pizza Hut - $10 Any Pan Pizza
- Review: Popeyes - Cajun Rice
- News: Dunkin' Donuts - New Cupid's Choice Heart-Sh...
- Review: Jack in the Box - All-American Jack
- News: Jack in the Box - New Mint Oreo Shake
- News: Dunkin' Donuts - New Cocoa Donuts and Chocol...
- Review: Chips Ahoy! - with Reese's Peanut Butter C...
- News: Baskin-Robbins - New $2 Mini Soft Serve Parf...
- Review: Ruffles - Loaded Chili & Cheese Potato Chi...
- News: Krispy Kreme - V-Day Donuts
- News: Cold Stone Creamery - New Plated Desserts
- Frozen Friday: Marie Callender's - Country Fried B...
- News: Jack in the Box - New All-American Jack Comb...
- Review: Popeyes - Red Hot Popcorn Chicken
- News: Papa Murphy's Introduces S'mores Pizza for V...
- News: Subway - $5 Any Regular Footlong for all of ...
- Review: Carl's Jr - Hand-Breaded Chicken Tender Wr...
- News: Church's Chicken - New Southern Style Chicke...
- News: Domino's - $5.99 2-Topping Large Pizza
- News: Wendy's - New Asiago Ranch Chicken Club
- News: El Pollo Loco - New Fish Tacos
- Review: Winchell's Donuts - Black Forest Ham Sandw...
- ▼ Feb 2011 ( 60 )
- ► 2010 ( 614 )
- ► 2009 ( 84 )