- ► 2015 ( 821 )
- ► 2014 ( 1320 )
- ► 2013 ( 1210 )
- ► 2012 ( 999 )
- Review: Pepperidge Farm - Garlic Texas Toast
- Frozen Friday: Stouffer's White Meat Chicken Pot P...
- Review: Arby's - Grilled Chicken and Pecan Salad W...
- Review: Wendy's - Bistro Cheddar Cheeseburger
- Classic Review: KFC - Original Recipe Fried Chicke...
- News: Frito Lay - New Lay's Kettle Cooked Flavors
- Review: Jack in the Box - Jalapeño Double Cheesebu...
- Review: Magnum - Almond Ice Cream Bar
- Review: Pollo Campero - Fried Chicken Wrap
- Frozen Friday - Healthy Choice - Honey Balsamic Ch...
- News: Starbucks - Bring Your Own Cup for Free Coff...
- Review: El Pollo Loco - Sweet Potato Fries
- Review: El Pollo Loco - Sweet Corn Cake
- News: Just Born - New Chocolate Peeps
- Review: El Pollo Loco - Flame-Grilled Corn
- News: Frito Lay - New Regional Lay's Potato Chip F...
- Review: Taco Bell - Cheesy Double Decker Taco
- News: Häagen-Dazs - Free Cone Day 2011
- Review: Calbee - Shrimp Flavored Chips
- Review: Magnum - Double Chocolate Ice Cream Bar
- Frozen Friday: Stouffer's - Farmer's Harvest Roast...
- Review: McDonald's - Cheddar Onion McChicken
- News: Chipotle Details New Asian Restaurant Concep...
- Review: McDonald's - Jalapeno Cheddar McChicken
- Review: Jack in the Box - Sourdough Jack
- Review: Pizza Hut - Meaty Recipe Ultimate Stuffed ...
- Review: Oscar Mayer - Oven Roasted Turkey Cracker ...
- Review: Kashi - TLC Oatmeal Raisin Flax Cookies
- Frozen Friday: Stouffer's - Three Cheese & Ham Stu...
- Review: Fatburger - Chili Cheese Fat Fries
- News: Baskin-Robbins - 31 Cent Scoop Night on Apri...
- News: Taco Bell - New Cheesy Double Decker Taco
- Review: McDonald's - Quarter Pounder with Cheese
- News: Popeyes - New Garlic Butter Shrimp
- News: Dunkin' Donuts - New Hearty Snacks
- News: Baskin-Robbins - Firehouse #31 - April 2011 ...
- Review: Taco Bell - Gordita Supreme
- Review: Burger King - BK Single Stacker
- Review: Jack in the Box - Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger
- Review: Nong Shim - Onion Rings
- Frozen Friday: Totino's - Party Pizza
- ▼ Apr 2011 ( 41 )
- ► 2010 ( 614 )
- ► 2009 ( 84 )
Apr 30, 2011
The real draw of Pepperidge Farm's Garlic Texas Toast is one of convenience. Yes, you could easily buy a loaf of bread, spread it with butter and garlic and make your own. And, I would guess you could also pre-make it and freeze it just like Pepperidge Farm so that you don't have to worry about eating the whole loaf in a short period before it goes bad.
I would have liked a bit more garlic flavor but I like buttered toast as well. I mostly get this because I like the individual servings and don't want to have to try and eat a whole loaf of bread before it goes bad (when you buy a loaf of bread with no preservatives, you're lucky if you get a week before mold sets in).
Nutritional Info - Pepperidge Farm Garlic Texas Toast - per 1 slice - 1.4 ounces (40g)
Calories - 140 (from Fat - 70)
Fat - 7g (Saturated Fat - 2.5g)
Sodium - 210mg
Carbs - 15g (Sugar - 1g)
Protein - 3g