- ► 2016 ( 698 )
- ► 2015 ( 1183 )
- ► 2014 ( 1320 )
- ► 2013 ( 1210 )
- ► 2012 ( 999 )
- Review: McDonald's - Iced Chocolate
- Review: Starbucks - Vanilla Creme Frappuccino
- Review: Mountain Dew Pitch Black
- International Weekend: Crich - Cappuccino Wafers
- Frozen Friday: Stouffer's - Steak & Swiss Melt wit...
- News: Wendy's - New Berry Almond Chicken Salad
- Review: Jell-O Temptations - Double Chocolate Pie
- Review: Panera Bread - Steak & White Cheddar Panin...
- News: Domino's - New Early Week Pick-Me-Up Deal
- News: Dunkin' Donuts - New Blueberry Waffle Breakf...
- News: Papa John's - New Sausage Sensation Pizza
- Review: New Jamba Fruit Refreshers
- Review: McDonald's - Cookies
- Arby's Chicken Salad Taste-Off Winners
- Review: Nabisco - Ritz Multigrain Garlic Herb Crac...
- International Weekend: Arnott's Original Tim Tams
- Frozen Friday: DiGiorno - Cheese Stuffed Crust Piz...
- Review: Taco Bell - Beefy Melt Burrito
- Review: Frito Lay - Tostitos Hint of Pepper Jack T...
- Review: Starbucks - Red Velvet Whoopie Pie
- Review: Jack in the Box - Bourbon BBQ Steak Grille...
- News: Pizza Hut - Any Carryout Pizza for $10
- Local Review: Trendspotting? Fluff Ice
- International Weekend: Jacob's Cream Crackers
- Frozen Friday - Healthy Choice - Sesame Glazed Chi...
- News: Taco Bell - New 99 Cent Beefy Melt Burrito
- Review: In-N-Out - Cheeseburger McDonald's Style
- Review: McDonald's - Asian Salad Returns for the S...
- Review: Starbucks - Mocha Coconut Frappuccino
- News: The Coffee Bean - Free Ice Blended Drink Tod...
- News: Dunkin' Donuts - New Mountain Dew Coolatta
- News: Jack in the Box - New Bourbon BBQ Steak Gril...
- Arby's Chicken Salad Taste-Off
- News: Pizza Hut - $10.99 Any Large Lover's Pizza
- Review: Pepperidge Farm - Gingerman Cookies
- International Weekend: Forelli - Sugar Topped Puff...
- Frozen Friday: Hungry-Man - Popcorn Chicken with S...
- Review: McDonald's - New Premium Crispy Chicken Cl...
- News: Starbucks - Happy Hour Returns - May 6-15, 3...
- News: Starbucks - Mocha Coconut Frappuccino Return...
- News: Subway - The Orchard Chicken Salad Sub Retur...
- Review: McDonald's - New Frozen Strawberry Lemonad...
- News: Jack in the Box - New Blackberry Shake
- Review: KFC - Extra Crispy Fried Chicken
- Review: Arby's - Jr. Buffalo Chicken Sandwich
- News: Popeyes - Buy One, Get One Chicken Dinner
- Review: Lay's - Kettle Cooked Original Potato Chip...
- ▼ May 2011 ( 47 )
- ► 2010 ( 614 )
- ► 2009 ( 84 )
May 17, 2011
Visually, Starbucks' Red Velvet Whoopie Pie is roughly the same size and shape as an Oreo Cakester. It tastes a lot better though.
The cake portion was moist and I could actually taste the cocoa which I often find missing in a fair bit of red velvet cakes/cupcakes.
If you're eating one of these on the go or in the office, I will point out that the squiggle of red frosting pipped on top can be a bit messy; I got a bit on my fingers even when clutching the whoopie pie from the sides. The amount of red food dye in it might leave some red color on your paws.
Starbucks Store Locator
Nutritional Info - Starbucks Red Velvet Whoopie Pie (39g)
Calories - 190 (from Fat - 90)
Fat - 11g (Saturated Fat - 5g)
Sodium - 180mg
Carbs - 21g (Sugar - 19g)
Protein - less than 1g