- ► 2015 ( 1183 )
- ► 2014 ( 1320 )
- ► 2013 ( 1210 )
- ► 2012 ( 999 )
- Review: Jack in the Box - Pumpkin Pie Shake
- Review: Twin Dragon - Almond Cookies
- International Weekend: Bouvard - Vanilla Wafers
- Frozen Friday: Stouffer's - Meatball Italiano Toas...
- Review: KFC - Cheesy Bacon Bowl
- Review: Burger King - Mushroom & Swiss BK Topper
- Review: Burger King - Western BBQ BK Topper Cheese...
- Review: Burger King - Deluxe BK Topper Burger
- Review: Quaker - True Delights Blackberry Pomegran...
- Review: Sonic - Pumpkin Pie Shake
- Frozen Friday: New York Brand - Five Cheese Texas ...
- Review: Arby's - Ultimate Angus Philly Sandwich
- Review: Popeyes - New Dip'n Chicken
- News: McDonald's - New Peppermint Mocha and Hot Ch...
- Review: Jack in the Box - Mini Cookies
- News: Baskin-Robbins - New Cake Bites
- Review: Sonic - Bacon & Blue Dog
- News: KFC - New Cheesy Bacon Bowl
- Review: Dairy Queen - Pumpkin Pie Blizzard
- News: Krispy Kreme - Krispy Skremes! Doughnuts for...
- Review: Nabisco - Chips Ahoy! Chewy Gooey Chocofud...
- News: Jack in the Box - New Outlaw Burger and Outl...
- Frozen Friday: Stouffer's - Chicken a la King
- News: Jack in the Box - New Mini Cookies
- News: Burger King - New BK Toppers Burger Line
- News: McDonald's - The McRib Returns October 17th!...
- News: Jack in the Box - Holiday Shakes are Back!
- News: Dunkin' Donuts - Fall Offerings 2011
- News: Arby's - New Ultimate Angus Philly Sandwich
- Review: Quaker - True Delights Wild Blueberry Mult...
- Review: Nabisco - Triple Double Oreo Cookies
- News: Arby's Goes with Healthier Kids Meals
- News: Baskin-Robbins - Trick Oreo Treat - October ...
- Frozen Friday: Stouffer's Spaghetti with Meatballs...
- News: Dairy Queen - October Blizzard of the Month ...
- Review: Burger King - Peach and Granola Sundae
- News: Taco Bell - The XXL Chalupa Returns
- Review: Burger King - Oreo Sundae
- Review: Domino's - Italian Sausage & Pepper Trio A...
- Review: Domino's - Tuscan Salami & Roasted Veggie ...
- Review: Hostess - Orange CupCakes
- International Weekend: Bouvard - Butter Biscuits
- ▼ Oct 2011 ( 42 )
- ► 2010 ( 614 )
- ► 2009 ( 84 )
Oct 2, 2011
A 2-pack goes for around $1.59 at my local supermarket.
I have to say after the whole strawberry cupcake experience, I wasn't looking forward to trying these at all. But I was pleasantly surprised, the cake portion tasted like plain yellow cake with a lightly orange flavor to it ("orange oil" is listed among the ingredients). It wasn't as sticky as a Twinkie either but retains a reasonable amount of moistness
Nutritional Info - Hostess Orange CupCakes
Serving Size - 2 cakes (106g)
Calories - 410 (Calories from Fat - 130)
Fat - 14g (Saturated Fat - 7g)
Sodium - 410mg
Carbs - 68g (Sugar - 51g)
Protein - 2g