Fruit & Maple Oatmeal and comes topped with diced apples, walnuts, and cinnamon.
It's $1.99 for a cup.
I usually get 3/4 full cup of oatmeal from McDonald's but this one was closer to half. At least it had a good amount of apples and walnuts.
McDonald's oatmeal is the instant variety; they splash in some hot water and cream when you order it. On this occasion it was pretty thick; you could stand a spoon in it but I like my oatmeal with a bit more water/milk.
The walnuts provided a nice crunch but I prefer the contrasting tartness provided by the raisins and cranberries in the other version. The apples were just okay on this day, I've had them crunchier and more tart but that's kinda the nature of produce.
In sum, I liked the added crunch of the walnuts but missed the extra sweetness, and tart variety of the other version more.
McDonald's Restaurant Locator
Nutritional info not yet available.
- ► 2014 (1320)
- ► 2013 (1210)
- ► 2012 (999)
- Review: Snickers Peanut Butter Squared
- Frozen Friday: Healthy Choice - Sundried Tomato Ch...
- News: White Castle - New Angus Steak Chili and Chi...
- Review: Wendy's - Cheesy Cheddarburger
- Review: Subway - Cold Cut Combo
- News: Jack in the Box - Jumbo Deal for $4.29
- Review: McDonald's - Apple Cinnamon Walnut Oatmeal...
- Merry Christmas!
- Feature: KFC Christmas World Wide
- Frozen Friday: The Magnum White Ice Cream Bar
- Review: Sonic - Bacon Cheddar Toaster Melt
- Feature: 2011 Fast Food Gift Card Bonuses
- Review: Burger King - Chef's Choice Burger
- News: Taco Bell - The Beefy Crunch Burrito Returns...
- Review: Nabisco - Cinnamon Kick Wheat Thins Stix
- News: Jack in the Box - Burger Upgrade
- Frozen Friday: T.G.I.Friday's - Cajun-Style Chicke...
- News: KFC - $2 Drumstick, Thigh and Biscuit SoCal ...
- News: Carl's Jr. - New Santa Fe Turkey Burger
- News: Panera Bread Featured 2011 Winter Menu
- Review: Burger King - New Thicker Fries
- News: 7-Eleven - New Maple Sausage Breakfast Rolle...
- International Weekend: Delacre Roule d'Or
- Frozen Friday: Stouffer's - Farmer's Harvest Chick...
- News: Dunkin' Donuts - New Texas Toast Grilled Che...
- News: Krispy Kreme - Seasonal Christmas Doughnuts
- News: Dairy Queen - December Blizzard of the Month...
- News: Baskin-Robbins - Bobsled Brownie - December ...
- News: Subway - Two $2 6-inch Subs for December
- Review: McDonald's - Baked Pumpkin Pie
- News: Burger King - New Fries and "Free Fries Frid...
- News: Dunkin' Donuts - New Mint Hot Chocolate and ...
- ▼ Dec 2011 (32)
- ► 2010 (614)
- ► 2009 (84)