- ► 2016 ( 777 )
- ► 2015 ( 1183 )
- ► 2014 ( 1320 )
- ► 2013 ( 1210 )
- ► 2012 ( 999 )
- Review: Snickers Peanut Butter Squared
- Frozen Friday: Healthy Choice - Sundried Tomato Ch...
- News: White Castle - New Angus Steak Chili and Chi...
- Review: Wendy's - Cheesy Cheddarburger
- Review: Subway - Cold Cut Combo
- News: Jack in the Box - Jumbo Deal for $4.29
- Review: McDonald's - Apple Cinnamon Walnut Oatmeal...
- Merry Christmas!
- Feature: KFC Christmas World Wide
- Frozen Friday: The Magnum White Ice Cream Bar
- Review: Sonic - Bacon Cheddar Toaster Melt
- Feature: 2011 Fast Food Gift Card Bonuses
- Review: Burger King - Chef's Choice Burger
- News: Taco Bell - The Beefy Crunch Burrito Returns...
- Review: Nabisco - Cinnamon Kick Wheat Thins Stix
- News: Jack in the Box - Burger Upgrade
- Frozen Friday: T.G.I.Friday's - Cajun-Style Chicke...
- News: KFC - $2 Drumstick, Thigh and Biscuit SoCal ...
- News: Carl's Jr. - New Santa Fe Turkey Burger
- News: Panera Bread Featured 2011 Winter Menu
- Review: Burger King - New Thicker Fries
- News: 7-Eleven - New Maple Sausage Breakfast Rolle...
- International Weekend: Delacre Roule d'Or
- Frozen Friday: Stouffer's - Farmer's Harvest Chick...
- News: Dunkin' Donuts - New Texas Toast Grilled Che...
- News: Krispy Kreme - Seasonal Christmas Doughnuts
- News: Dairy Queen - December Blizzard of the Month...
- News: Baskin-Robbins - Bobsled Brownie - December ...
- News: Subway - Two $2 6-inch Subs for December
- Review: McDonald's - Baked Pumpkin Pie
- News: Burger King - New Fries and "Free Fries Frid...
- News: Dunkin' Donuts - New Mint Hot Chocolate and ...
- ▼ Dec 2011 ( 32 )
- ► 2010 ( 614 )
- ► 2009 ( 84 )
Dec 28, 2011
It's been available throughout December at $2 for a 6-inch but is normally $5 for a 12-inch sub.
They used to actually serve these at my high school during my senior year for $2 or $3 at lunch time along with Pizza Hut personal pan pizzas. A concession to students after they closed the campus for lunch.
It might say ham, salami, and bologna but it tastes mostly like baloney... er bologna (does anyone not trying to sell it call it "bologna?"). Now I don't mind the taste of baloney but I associate it with cheap eating which is appropriate since the Cold Cut Combo is very much cheap eats; it doesn't feel very special but it does the job. I wouldn't have minded a little more meat but $2 only gets you so much.
Overall, the Cold Cut Combo is decent. Like I said, it gets the job done. The job being filling the belly. I've had worse subs at Subway but I've also had better. Still, baloney's not a bad way to go.
Subway Restaurant Locator
Nutritional Info - Subway Cold Cut Combo - 6 inch (235g)
Calories - 370 (from Fat - 120)
Fat - 13g (Saturated Fat - 4g)
Sodium - 1140mg
Carbs - 46g (Sugar - 7g)
Protein - 18g