Domino's expands their $5.99 medium, two-topping pizza deal (when you buy two or more) to encompass more items to show that they do more than just pizza.
Under the new deal, you can get any combination of medium, two-topping pizzas, 8-piece orders of chicken, Oven-Baked Sandwiches, Stuffed Cheesy Breads, and Pastas in a Dish for $5.99 each when you purchase at least two.
While the deal certainly increases your options, it doesn't quite increase your savings as buying two or more medium pizzas net you the best discount over the chain's regular prices. Here's a list of the items and their regular prices at my local Domino's store:
- Medium, 2-Topping Pizza - $11.24
- 8-piece order of chicken (boneless or wings) - $6.99
- Oven-Baked Sandwich - $5.99
- Stuffed Cheesy Bread - $5.99
- Pasta in a Dish - $5.99 - $6.99