Nabisco switches it up with a new line of Brown Rice Triscuits that, in addition to being made with a blend of whole grain brown rice and wheat, offer varieties that weave in pieces of sweet potato or red beans.
The new Brown Rice Triscuits are purported to be lighter in texture with a crispier crunch compared to the original. They come in five flavors:
- Brown Rice Triscuit seasoned with Tomato & Sweet Basil
- Brown Rice Triscuit seasoned with Sea Salt & Black Pepper
- Brown Rice Triscuit baked with Red Bean and seasoned with Roasted Red Pepper
- Brown Rice Triscuit baked with Red Bean and seasoned with Savory Red Bean
- Brown Rice Triscuit baked with Sweet Potato and seasoned with Roasted Sweet Onion
The new crackers feature 21g of whole grain per 29g serving and carry a suggested retail price of $3.69.