The menu also features the return of the 5 Alarm Burger and a range of appetizers at the $3, $5, $7, and $9 price points.
Here's a look at the full menu:
The new Spring Beer Shake consists of soft serve blended with Blue Moon Belgian White Beer, Cointreau Orange Liqueur, and orange juice.
- New Classic Mini Wedge Salad, which features blue cheese crumbles, bacon bits, onion straws, diced tomatoes, and ranch.
- New Yukon Chips & French Onion Dip consisting of fresh-made, Yukon kettle chips with French onion dip.
- The O-Ring Shorty, which is basically a half-portion of their onion ring tower.
- A half-order of Bar Wings 'n' Yukon Chips - the wings come tossed in either Buzzard or Island-Style Maui sauce and are served on a bed of Yukon kettle chips.
- Other choices from the regular menu include Guac, Salsa & Chips and Pretzel Bites with Merkt's beer cheese dip.
Finally, the $9 Appetizers feature:
- New Saucy Pork Riblets, which come covered in either Whiskey River BBQ Sauce or Triple S BBQ Sauce on a bed of Yukon kettle chips.
- New Bar Wings 'n' Yukon Chips, which is a full order of the $5 Appetizer version.
- Regular Towering Onion Rings with Campfire Mayo and Ranch Dressing on the side.
- New Double Berry Cheesecake - a New York-style cheesecake with a graham cracker crust, topped with whipped cream and sweet strawberries in berry sauce.
- New Very Red Velvet Cake with cream cheese frosting and a freshly-prepared berry sauce.