Here's the complete 2015 Lobsterfest menu:
- Dueling Lobster Tails - A crab-and-seafood-stuffed Maine lobster tail paired with a Maine lobster tail topped with creamy, roasted garlic shrimp.
- Wood-Grilled Lobster, Shrimp & Salmon - A Maine lobster tail, jumbo shrimp skewer, and fresh Atlantic salmon, wood-grilled and finished with brown butter.
- Lobster Scampi Linguini - Maine lobster meat over a bed of linguini in a white wine and garlic scampi sauce.
- Ultimate Surf & Turf - A crab-and-seafood-stuffed Maine lobster tail along side a peppercorn-seasoned, grilled sirloin topped with Maine lobster meat in a citrus-hollandaise sauce.
- Roasted Maine Lobster Bake - Roasted split petite Maine lobster tails in a white wine and garlic butter sauce, with corn and baby gold potatoes.
- Rock Island Stuffed Tilapia - Tilapia roasted with crab-and-seafood stuffing and topped with Maine lobster meat in a creamy lobster butter sauce.
- Seaport Lobster & Shrimp - A wood-grilled split Maine lobster tail, garlic shrimp scampi, and a skewer of garlic-grilled shrimp, served with wild rice pilaf and choice of side.
- Ultimate Feast - A split Maine lobster tail, steamed North American snow crab legs, garlic shrimp scampi, and Walt's Favorite Shrimp.
- Lobster Lover's Dream - A succulent rock lobster tail and sweet split Maine lobster tail, roasted and served with lobster-and-shrimp linguini Alfredo.
All Lobsterfest entrees come with a choice of salad and unlimited Cheddar Bay Biscuits.
There's also a new cocktail for the menu: Lobster Punch. It's made with Malibu Red, pineapple juice, and mango passion fruit mix, topped with Myer's Dark Rum.