The menu features a 3-course meal for $45. The items on the menu can also be ordered a la carte.
The choices for the first course (appetizer) are (choose one):
- New Flaming Pork Wontons - Pork wontons in a spicy garlic and sesame soy sauce, topped with scallions
- Dynamite Shrimp - Tempura-battered fried shrimp in a light, spicy Sriracha aioli
- Chang's Chicken Lettuce Wraps (vegetarian also available) - Seared chicken, mushrooms, green onions, and water chestnuts over deep-fried rice sticks. Lettuce cups are included for wrapping.
Second course (entrees) choices include (choose two):
- New Firecracker Chicken - Spicy hoisin-glazed chicken breast, stir-fried with pineapple, Chinese broccoli, Asian mushrooms, Fresno peppers, and dried chilies.
- New Chinese Red Wine & Pepper Braised Beef - Marinated flank steak, sliced potatoes, broccolini, Napa cabbage, grape tomatoes, and Fresno peppers stir-fried in a red wine & black pepper sauce.
- Hunan-Style Hot Fish - Crispy Alaskan cod slices, baby bok choy, carrots and snow peas with a spicy-sweet chili sauce
- Chang's Kung Pao Shrimp - Spicy Sichuan chili sauce with shrimp, peanuts, celery, scallions, and red chili peppers.
The third course is dessert and you can choose from:
- The Great Wall of Chocolate - Six layers of frosted chocolate cake topped with semi-sweet chocolate chips, served with fresh berries and raspberry sauce.
- Banana Spring Rolls - Six warm, crispy bites of banana served with coconut-pineapple ice cream and drizzled with caramel and vanilla sauces.