Here's the details on the new items as well as the rest of Panera's 2015 fall menu:
- New Roasted Turkey, Apple & Cheddar Sandwich - Roasted turkey raised without antibiotics, Vermont white cheddar, fresh apple and cabbage slaw, arugula, and special sauce on Whole Grain Cranberry Walnut Bread.
Nutritional Info - Panera Bread Roasted Turkey, Apple & Cheddar Sandwich
Calories - 730 (from Fat - 290)
Fat - 32g (Saturated Fat - 12g)
Sodium - 1260mg
Carbs - 65g (Sugar - 16g)
Protein - 47g
Nutritional Info - Panera Bread Ancient Grain, Arugula & Chicken Salad
Calories - 420 (from Fat - 170)
Fat - 14g (Saturated Fat - 3g)
Sodium - 300mg
Carbs - 41g (Sugar - 20g)
Protein - 25g
Returning items include:
- Butternut Squash Ravoli - Sage and egg striped noodles filled with a mixture of butternut squash, butter, brown sugar, and amaretti cookie crumbs, tossed in a leek and garlic cream sauce and topped with arugula and frizzled onions.
- Roasted Turkey Cranberry Flatbread - Roasted turkey raised without antibiotics, cranberry mostarda, baby spinach, and garlic and herb cream cheese spread on whole grain flatbread.
- All-Natural Turkey Chili - Dark meat turkey raised without antibiotics and beans slow-cooked with veggies and spices.
- Pumpkin Spice Latte, Pumpkin Muffins, Pumpkin Muffies, and Pumpkin Cookies - Panera's annual nods to Pumpkin season.