Here's all that you'll find on this year's holiday menu:
- New Banana Bread French toast - banana bread, with cinnamon bits, grilled in vanilla French toast batter and topped with caramel sauce.
- New Roasted Turkey & Fixings features sliced roasted turkey breast with gravy, cornbread stuffing, Parmesan mashed potatoes, steamed broccoli, and a side of lingonberries.
Back for the season are Caramel Bon Bon Pancakes, Toasted Marshmallow Hot Chocolate, and Pumpkin Coffee.
- Caramel Bon Bon Pancakes are buttermilk pancakes layered with dulce de leche cream and topped with caramel sauce and whipped topping.
- Toasted Marshmallow Hot Chocolate features hot chocolate with toasted marshmallow syrup finished with whipped topping and cocoa powder.
- Pumpkin Coffee takes IHOP's International House Roast Original coffee and adds pumpkin syrup, finished with whipped topping and a sprinkle of pumpkin spice sugar.
IHOP's 2015 holiday menu can be found at participating locations through January 3, 2016.