New offerings on this year's Lobsterfest menu include:
- Dueling Lobster Tails (pictured) - Two roasted Maine lobster tails: one topped with lobster mac and cheese and the other split into two lobster tail medallions with seafood stuffing. They come with mashed potatoes, roasted green beans, and sundried tomatoes on the side.
- Langostino Lobster-Topped Tilapia with Mushroom Cream Sauce - Wood-grilled tilapia topped with Chilean langostino lobster in a three-cheese sauce with roasted mushrooms. It comes served with fresh broccoli and choice of side.
- Steakhouse Lobster Surf & Turf - Split Maine lobster tail medallions with seafood stuffing along with a grilled sirloin topped with Chilean langostino lobster in a three-cheese sauce with roasted mushrooms. Mashed potatoes, roasted green beans, and sundried tomatoes come on the side.
Returning specials include:
- Roasted Maine Lobster Bake - Petite Maine lobster tails, split and roasted with corn on the cob and baby gold potatoes in a white wine and garlic butter sauce.
- Wood-Grilled Lobster, Shrimp, and Salmon - A Maine lobster tail, jumbo shrimp skewer, and Atlantic salmon, wood-grilled and finished with brown butter. It's served with baby gold potatoes and choice of side.
- Ultimate Feast - A Maine lobster tail, steamed wild-caught North American snow crab legs, garlic shrimp scampi, and Walt's Favorite Shrimp. Rice and choice of side accompany the entree.
- Lobster Scampi Linguini - Maine and langostino lobster meat in a house-made white wine and garlic scampi sauce.
- Seaport Lobster & Shrimp - A wood-grilled split Maine lobster tail, garlic shrimp scampi, and a skewer of garlic-grilled shrimp. The dish comes with rice and choice of side.
All the featured entrees also come with a choice of salad as well as unlimited Cheddar Bay Biscuits.
Additionally, Red Lobster has a new Chilled Lobster and Shrimp Cocktail and a new Bananas Foster Cheesecake.