Here's where you can stretch your buck on Tax Day 2016:
- Boston Market - On April 18, get a Half Chicken Individual Meal with two sides, cornbread, and a cookie for $10.40 at participating locations.
- Bruegger's Bagels - From April 15 through 18, Big Bagel Bundles are discounted to $10.40 (a savings of about $3.50) with a coupon from the Bruegger's Bagels' website. A Big Bagel Bundle includes 13 bagels of your choice plus any two tubs of cream cheese.
- Chuck E. Cheese's - On April 18, when consumers purchase a large Chuck E. Cheese's Thin & Crispy pizza, they get a second large cheese pizza free.
- Great American Cookies - On April 18, get a free original chocolate chip cookie at participating stores, while supplies last. No purchase or proof of completed taxes is necessary.
- Hard Rock Cafe - On April 18, guests who sing a song on the cafe stage will receive a free Legendary Burger.
- Hot Dog on a Stick - On April 18, get a one free Original Turkey Dog on a Stick at participating locations. No purchase or proof of completed taxes necessary.
- Krystal - On April 18, the chain will be extending Happy Hour pricing to the entire day at participating locations. Happy hour includes 59-cent Krystals (sliders), 79-cent Krystals with Cheese, and 99-cent loaded Krystals with Cheese and Bacon.
- Schlotzsky's - On April 18, you can get a free small The Original sandwich with the purchase of a 32 oz. drink and a bag of chips at Schlotzsky's restaurants nationwide.
- Sonic - On April 18, 2016, Sonic will be offering half-price Cheeseburgers.
Photo via Hot Dog on a Stick.