The new Heinz BBQ Sauces include:
- Kansas City Style Sweet & Smoky BBQ Sauce - This sauce is described as "a perfect balance of thick, sweet, and tangy."
- Memphis Style Sweet & Spicy BBQ Sauce - They call this one "rich and sweet with a pop of spice" and it's made with "brown sugar and the flavors of the region’s traditional dry rubs."
- Texas Style Bold & Spicy BBQ Sauce - They describe this one as "bold and flavorful with just the right kick" with spices like cumin and chili powder.
- Carolina Vinegar Style Tangy BBQ Sauce - It features the "distinctive tang of apple cider with the just right bit of sweet and spice" for pulled pork.
- Classic Sweet & Thick BBQ Sauce - "A true classic - sweet, thick, deliciously balanced, 100% natural, and sure to please!"
All five new sauces come in a 20-oz size version of Heinz’s signature, upside-down squeezable bottle with a suggested retail price of $2.49. Heinz also offers a "Pitmaster Collection" Sampler 4-Pack that includes 11-oz sampler bottles of the Kansas City, Memphis, Texas and Carolina sauces.
Photo via Heinz.