This year's sampling spans four continents and includes regional tastes from Jamaica, Athens, and Buenos Aires. The chefs at each Hard Rock Cafe have the leeway to create a unique Local Legendary Burger to represent the flavors of their city. According to the chain, this year, their culinary team evaluated over 160 local burgers to select the 2016 World Burger Tour menu.
Here's the featured line-up, which may vary from location to location:
- English Breakfast Burger (London, England) - A Certified Angus Beef patty topped with sliced ham, a sausage patty, a fried egg, a portobello mushroom, arugula, tomato, and garlic aioli. It's served with a side of baked beans.
- Java Lava Burger (Seattle, United States) - a Certified Angus Beef patty with a house-made espresso rub, topped with lava sauce, crunchy java onions, bacon, Cheddar cheese, lettuce, and tomato, and garnished with a fried jalapeno.
- Tandoori Chicken Burger (Mumbai, India) - A dark meat chicken patty seasoned with aromatic spices and fresh herbs, topped with mint mayo, Monterey Jack cheese, cucumber planks, lettuce, and tomato.
- Jamaican Jerk Burger (Montego Bay, Jamaica) - A Certified Angus Beef patty topped with banana pepper rings, mango jalapeno cream cheese, and jerk mayo.
- ATOMIC! Burger (Las Vegas, United States) - A Certified Angus Beef patty topped with Atomic beer-battered peppers, pepper jack cheese, Atomic crispy onions, sauteed mushrooms, garlic chipotle ketchup, and chipotle mayo.
- Tango Salsa Burger (Buenos Aires, Argentina) - A Certified Angus Beef patty topped with andouille sausage, Monterey Jack cheese, a fried egg, salsa criolla, and garlic aioli.
- Greek Burger (Athens, Greece) - A Certified Angus Beef patty topped with arugula, feta cheese, and a tomato slice
- Aloha Burger (Honolulu, United States) - A Certified Angus Beef patty topped with Spam, Monterey Jack cheese, a grilled pineapple ring with sweet soy glaze, guacamole, and pico de gallo.
The limited-time menu is available through Thursday, June 30, 2016.
Photo via Hard Rock.