Here's a list of limited-time edibles you can find at Starbucks stores in the US and Canada for the 2016 holiday season:
- New All the Trimmings Breakfast Sandwich - Maple-glazed ham, an apple sausage patty, apple-sage stuffing, and savory maple glaze on a buttery bun. It's only available in Seattle, Florida, and select stores in California.
- New Carved Ham, Egg, and Swiss Breakfast Sandwich - Carved maple-glazed ham, Swiss cheese and egg on a croissant bun. The sandwich is available across the U.S. and Canada with the exception of Seattle, Florida, and select stores in California (basically stores will only have one or the other).
- Cranberry Bliss Bar - A blondie bar with cream cheese icing, dried cranberries, and a sweet drizzle tinged with orange zest (you can find my review of it here).
- Holiday Ugly Sweater Cookie - A soft, chewy gingerbread man cookie decorated in icing with a ugly holiday sweater.
- Gingerbread Loaf - Spice cake with candied ginger sugar, topped with vanilla icing with a hint of orange.
- Peppermint Brownie Cake Pop (review) - A sphere of peppermint chocolate cake mixed with buttercream and candy cane pieces, dipped in white chocolate and sprinkled with candy cane bits.
- Snowman Cake Pop - Vanilla cake and icing, dipped in a white chocolaty coating with a friendly snowman face.
- Holiday Turkey and Stuffing Panini (review) - Sliced turkey breast, cranberry-herb stuffing, and turkey gravy toasted on focaccia bread.
Photos via Starbucks.