The new value-priced options include:
- $4 Super Blackberry Pancakes - Two wheat pancakes topped with blackberry sauce, fresh blackberry sauce, and flaxseed streusel.
- $4 Banana Berry Pancakes - Two buttermilk pancakes filled with blueberries and topped with sliced bananas.
- $4 Sticky Bun Pancakes - Two buttermilk pancakes filled with glazed pecans and drizzled with sweet cinnamon sauce and cream cheese icing.
- $4 Peanut Butter Cup Pancake Breakfast - White and chocolate chips cooked inside two buttermilk pancakes, topped with hot fudge and a drizzle of peanut butter sauce.
Other new, limited-time items featured on the menu include:
- New Smoky Gouda Chicken & Broccoli Skillet - Roasted seasoned chicken with caramelized onions, sauteed mushrooms, and broccoli on top of a bed of whole grain rice. Topped with Italian cheeses and Gouda cheese sauce.
The limited-time menu is available through March 20, 2017.
Photo via Denny's.