Here's what you can expect to find from Hershey's in the candy aisle for the 2017 Valentine's Day season:
- New Red Velvet Kit Kat Miniatures - Red velvet-flavored Kit Kats covered in a white creme coating. They're available in 10-oz bags for a suggested price of $4.39.
- Hershey’s Kisses Brand Milk Chocolate Conversation Candies - Chocolate Hershey's Kisses with messages of love in the foil wrappers. Available in 11-oz bags for a suggested price of $4.39.
- Hershey’s Kisses Milk Chocolate Conversation Candies Recordable Heart Box (Exclusively Sold at Walmart) - Milk chocolate Hershey's Kisses in a heart-shaped box that can record messages. A 10-oz box goes for a suggested price of $11.99.
- Reese’s White Creme Peanut Butter 5-oz. Heart - A single, bigger version of the regular White Cream Covered Peanut Butter Heart. It carries a suggested price of $5.49.
- Kisses Deluxe 18-piece Hazelnut Filled Chocolates Heart Box - Hazelnut-filled Kisses Deluxe Candies wrapped in a heart-shaped box. These come in a 5.5-oz box with a suggested price of $8.99.
- Reese’s 1-lb Peanut Butter Hearts - Two large 8-oz heart-shaped Reese's Peanut Butter Cups for a suggested price of $10.99.
- Cadbury Royal Dark Chocolate with Caramel & Sea Salt - Heart-shape, foil-wrapped Cadbury dark chocolate filled with sea salt and caramel. Available in 5.1-oz bag for a suggested price of $3.99.
- Royal Dark Chocolate with Caramel & Sea Salt Heart Box - Heart-shaped creamy caramel & sea salt-filled dark chocolates in a heart-shaped box. A 3.85-oz. box carries a suggested price of $4.99.
Photos via Hershey's