The line was discontinued several years ago (when it was called "Custard Style") and makes its return with now comes in a tub rather than the signature tapered Yoplait yogurt container. This time around the recipe has been tweaked a little so that there's no artificial colors or flavors as well as no high fructose corn syrup.
Yoplait Custard Yogurt is available in a number of flavors including Vanilla, Strawberry, Blueberry, Banana, Lemon, and Caramel.
The brand also has two new products lines: Yoplait Greek 100 Protein and Yoplait Dippers.
Yoplait Greek 100 Protein replaces Yoplait Greek 100 and features a slight increase in protein (14 to 15 grams compared to 10 to 13 grams previously) and a thicker texture. It comes in 20 flavors including Strawberry, Black Cherry, and Peach.
New Yoplait Dippers consist of nonfat Greek yogurt paired with various crunchy, dippable snacks. It's available in the following varieties:
- Vanilla Bean Greek Nonfat Yogurt + Honey Oat Crisps
- Raspberry Chocolate Chunk Greek Nonfat Yogurt + Choco-Drizzled Pretzels
- Caramelized Banana Greek Nonfat Yogurt + Choco-Drizzled Pretzels
- Coffee Chocolate Chunk Greek Nonfat Yogurt + Cinnamon Crisps
- Toasted Coconut Greek Nonfat Yogurt + Honey Oat Crisps
- Chipotle Ranch Greek Nonfat Yogurt + Tortilla Chips
All three products are available now nationwide. Yoplait Custard and Yoplait Greek 100 Protein both carry a suggest price of $1, while Yoplait Dippers retail for $1.79.
Photos via Yoplait.