Here's the new items you'll find on the menu:
- Kung Pao Dragon Roll - A California roll topped with seared Ahi, Sriracha, tempura crunch, and peanuts.
- Ahi Poke Bowl - Diced Ahi, avocado, mango, seaweed salad, and mandarin vinaigrette served with wonton crisps.
- Asian Caesar Salad - Romaine lettuce, parmesan, toasted sesame seeds, and wonton croutons. You can choose to add marinated shrimp, grilled chicken breast, or Atlantic salmon for an additional charge.
- Mandarin Crunch Salad - Julienned vegetables, chopped cabbage, mango, crispy rice sticks, and mandarin vinaigrette. You can choose to add marinated shrimp, grilled chicken breast, or Atlantic salmon for an additional charge.
- Miso Glazed Salmon - Grilled salmon, Asian mushrooms, wok-seared spinach, bok choy, garlic, ginger, and miso glaze.
- Hokkien Street Noodles - Thin rice noodles, light curry sauce, shrimp, egg, onion, and julienned vegetables.
The Asian casual dining chain is also featuring two new cocktails:
- Dirty Olive Martini - Ketel One Vodka, olive juice, and muddled vermouth-soaked olives.
- Blackberry Spice Martini - Pyrat Rum, lemon juice, simple syrup, and blackberry puree.
Photos via P.F. Chang's.