The salad options vary by season and by restaurant. Current varieties include:
- Tomato and Mozzarella - Wild baby arugula, Romaine lettuce, cherry tomatoes, ovalini mozzarella, roasted red pepper, and basil pesto vinaigrette.
- Arugula and Fresh Fruit - Wild baby arugula, seasonal fruit, goat cheese, and balsamic glaze.
- BLT Cobb - Applewood-smoked bacon, Romaine lettuce, cherry tomatoes, Gorgonzola, red onions, wild baby arugula, and buttermilk ranch dressing.
- Classic Caesar - Romaine lettuce, parmesan, Asiago croutons, and Caesar dressing.
- Kale, Quinoa and Cranberries (vegan option) - Kale, red quinoa, dried cranberries, and a citrus vinaigrette.
The new salads are available as full-size entrees and side salad portions.
The Salad Pizzas take any Simple Salad and serves it on top of a warm garlic pesto and parmesan crust.
Photo via Blaze Pizza.