My favorite fast food biscuit and currently only two for a buck in the Los Angeles area. KFC's Biscuits have a nice crust on the outside...
...and a nice moist, buttery inside. My sister loves eating these with a daunting amount of honey and butter or whatever happens to pass for the two at KFC (i.e. margarine and honey-flavored syrup). I love these things. They have a cloud-like fluffiness that is oh so satisfying.
KFC Store Locator
Nutritional Info - KFC Biscuit (54g)
Calories - 180 (from Fat - 70)
Fat - 8g (Saturated Fat - 6g)
Sodium - 530mg
Carbs - 23g (Sugar - 2g)
Protein - 4g
- ► 2015 ( 656 )
- ► 2014 ( 1320 )
- ► 2013 ( 1210 )
- ► 2012 ( 999 )
- ► 2011 ( 582 )
- ► 2010 ( 614 )
- ► 2009 ( 84 )
- Review: McDonald's - Premium Crispy Chicken Ranch ...
- Review: Wendy's - Egg and Cheese Biscuit
- Review: Wendy's - Custom Bean Coffee
- Photos: McDonald's - McChicken vs. Southern Style ...
- Review: KFC - Biscuits
- Review: Wendy's - Hash Browns
- Local Review: Porta Via Italian Food - Italian Sub...
- Review: Wendy's - Coffee Cake
- Review: Wendy's - Chicken Biscuit
- Review: Baja Fresh - Pronto Nachos
- Review: Winchell's Donuts - French Cruller
- Review: McDonald's - Big Mac
- Review: Carl's Jr. - CrissCut French Fries
- ▼ Jul 2008 ( 13 )