You really can't screw up Hash Browns unless you somehow make them soggy. Wendy's Hash Browns come in coin shapes and are deep fried to a crisp. They are pretty much your average run of the mill hash browns. No surprises.
Find a Wendy's
- ► 2014 ( 1320 )
- ► 2013 ( 1210 )
- ► 2012 ( 999 )
- ► 2011 ( 582 )
- ► 2010 ( 614 )
- ► 2009 ( 84 )
- Review: McDonald's - Premium Crispy Chicken Ranch ...
- Review: Wendy's - Egg and Cheese Biscuit
- Review: Wendy's - Custom Bean Coffee
- Photos: McDonald's - McChicken vs. Southern Style ...
- Review: KFC - Biscuits
- Review: Wendy's - Hash Browns
- Local Review: Porta Via Italian Food - Italian Sub...
- Review: Wendy's - Coffee Cake
- Review: Wendy's - Chicken Biscuit
- Review: Baja Fresh - Pronto Nachos
- Review: Winchell's Donuts - French Cruller
- Review: McDonald's - Big Mac
- Review: Carl's Jr. - CrissCut French Fries
- ▼ Jul 2008 ( 13 )