Pizza Hut has started to offer pasta in addition to its main fare of pizza and its Wing Street concept for hot wings. Pizza Hut actually did an April Fool's Day joke where it gave a press release announcing that it was changing its name to Pasta Hut.
I'm not a huge fan of pasta generally but I was intrigued by the idea and gave it a try. For $11.99, you get over 3 pounds (pre-cooked weight) of baked pasta (either "Creamy Chicken Alfredo" or "Meaty Marinara") and an order of five breadsticks. I added a quarter to the picture for scale. I know, I'm pretty helpful right? The pasta was good, I was pleasantly surprised as I wasn't expecting much. Pizza Hut is selling it as an alternative to making pasta yourself. So it you feel like a baked pasta but don't want to go through the trouble, Pizza Hut's Tuscani Pastas will suit you fine.
I didn't care for the breadsticks so much as they have that fried crispness of Pizza Hut's pan pizza that I just don't like. They're more like fried breadsticks. I would much prefer baked breadsticks. Also, they don't go so great with the Creamy Chicken Alfredo; I imagine they would taste better with the Meaty Marinara.
Pizza Hut Store Locator
- ► 2015 ( 732 )
- ► 2014 ( 1320 )
- ► 2013 ( 1210 )
- ► 2012 ( 999 )
- ► 2011 ( 582 )
- ► 2010 ( 614 )
- ► 2009 ( 84 )
- Review: Z Pizza - Pepperoni Pizza
- Rant: I Hate Sonic - America's Drive-In
- Homemade Recipe: Ginger Chicken
- For Here or To Go: California's Sales Tax for Food...
- Review: Taco Bell - Big Bell Box Meal
- Review: Wendy's - Chicken Go Wraps
- News: White Castle Offers 27 Cent Burgers in Honor...
- News: Carl's Jr.'s New "Fake Restaurant" Ad Campai...
- Review: Pizza Hut - Tuscani Pasta - Creamy Chicken...
- Review: McDonald's - Regular Premium Roast Iced Co...
- Homemade Recipe: French Toast
- Review: McDonald's - Southern Style Chicken Biscui...
- Review: Chick-fil-A - Chicken Sandwich
- Review: McDonald's - Southern Style Chicken Sandwi...
- News: Dunkin Donut's Free Iced Coffee Day
- News: Free McDonald's Southern Style Chicken Biscu...
- Homemade Recipe: Brazilian Lemonade
- ▼ May 2008 ( 17 )