This year's line up includes four new lobster entrees as well as five returning ones:
- New Lobster Mix and Match - Choose any two lobster tails from four choices (Creamy Shrimp-Topped Lobster Tail, Seafood-Stuffed Lobster Tail, Steamed Maine Lobster Tail, or Grilled Maine Lobster Tail).
- New Wood-Grilled Lobster and Red Shrimp - Maine lobster tail and a garlicky skewer of wild-caught jumbo red shrimp grilled over wood plus rice pilaf and your choice of side.
- New Stuffed Tilapia with Langostino Lobster - Tilapia roasted with seafood stuffing topped with langostino lobster in a creamy beurre blanc. It comes with a choice of two sides.
- New Lobsterfest Surf & Turf - Maine lobster tail with seafood stuffing paired with a wood-grilled sirloin topped with shrimp in a lobster cream sauce. Mashed potatoes and roasted green beans and mushrooms come on the side.
- Lobster Lover's Dream - Roasted rock lobster tail and split Maine lobster tail, steamed and served with Lobster-and-Shrimp Linguine Alfredo.
- Ultimate Feast - Maine lobster tail, steamed North American snow crab legs, garlic shrimp scampi, and Walt’s Favorite Shrimp, served with rice pilaf and a side of your choice.
- Wood-Grilled Lobster, Shrimp, and Salmon - Wood-grilled Maine lobster tail, jumbo shrimp skewer and Atlantic salmon, finished with brown butter. Also comes with rice and a choice of side.
- Seaport Lobster and Shrimp - Woo- grilled Maine lobster tail, shrimp scampi, and a garlic-grilled shrimp skewer plus rice pilaf and a choice of two sides.
- Roasted Maine Lobster Bake - Petite Maine lobster tails, split and roasted with fresh tomatoes and served over linguini in a garlic and white wine broth.
The seafood dining chain also rolls out a new appetizer, two new drinks, and a new dessert to accompany Lobsterfest:
- New Chilled Lobster and Shrimp Cocktail - Poached lobster and shrimp served with Red Lobster’s signature cocktail sauce over a bed of shaved ice.
- New Island Lobster Punch - Bacardi Superior rum and St. Germain® Elderflower liqueur mixed with strawberry and tropical fruit juices and the topped off with a splash of house sour mix
- New Lobsterfest Fizz - A blend of vodka, sweet mango and passion fruit juices, Sprite, and sour mix, topped with a splash of Grand Marnier. It comes with a wedge of lime.
- New Bananas Foster Cheesecake - Two slices of caramel cheesecake and a scoop of vanilla ice cream topped with warm, sliced bananas, caramel, candied pecans, and spiced rum.
Photos via Red Lobster.