- ► 2014 (1320)
- ► 2013 (1210)
- ► 2012 (999)
- ► 2011 (582)
- News: 6000 Set to Compete in the Krispy Kreme Chal...
- Review: McDonald's - Sausage Biscuit
- Local Review: Spitz - Little Tokyo - Classic Döner...
- The Asia Trip: Mister Donut in Japan
- News: Play Qdoba's Version of M.A.S.H. for a Free ...
- Review: Burger King - Double Cheeseburger
- Review: Jack In The Box - Stuffed Jalapeños
- News: Minnesota - Free Punch Neopolitan Pizza - To...
- News: White Castle Taking Reservations for Candlel...
- Review: Ono Hawaiian BBQ - Chicken & Beef Combo
- News: Some McDonald's Restaurants Giving Free Hot ...
- (Mis?)Adventures in Cooking: Homemade Braised Pork...
- The Asia Trip: Blenz Coffee in Japan
- Around the Web: The Best Fast Food in America and ...
- News: Free Coupon for Fresco Taco at Tacobell.com
- News: El Pollo Loco Adds Beef to Its Menu
- Review: Taco Bell - Beefy 5-Layer Burrito
- News: Wi-Fi Now Free at McDonald's
- The Asia Trip: A Look at a McDonald's McCafe in Ja...
- Review: McDonald's Mac Snack Wrap
- News: $1 Oatmeal Every Wednesday in January at Jam...
- The Asia Trip: Apple Croissant
- The Asia Trip: McDonald's Japan - Gateau Marron Mc...
- The Asia Trip: McDonald's Japan - Shaka Shaka Chi...
- The Asia Trip: Subway Japan
- The Asia Trip: First Meal... Chicken Katsu!
- ▼ Jan 2010 (26)
- ► 2009 (84)
Jan 13, 2010
That being said I don't think I'd buy it again. I'd rather just go all the way and get a Big Mac. It's pretty much for people who want the Big Mac taste but not all the Big Mac calories. Also at $1.49, it's not a great value compared to say $1.99 for a Big Carl.