- ► 2015 ( 655 )
- ► 2014 ( 1320 )
- ► 2013 ( 1210 )
- ► 2012 ( 999 )
- Review: Snickers Peanut Butter Squared
- Frozen Friday: Healthy Choice - Sundried Tomato Ch...
- News: White Castle - New Angus Steak Chili and Chi...
- Review: Wendy's - Cheesy Cheddarburger
- Review: Subway - Cold Cut Combo
- News: Jack in the Box - Jumbo Deal for $4.29
- Review: McDonald's - Apple Cinnamon Walnut Oatmeal...
- Merry Christmas!
- Feature: KFC Christmas World Wide
- Frozen Friday: The Magnum White Ice Cream Bar
- Review: Sonic - Bacon Cheddar Toaster Melt
- Feature: 2011 Fast Food Gift Card Bonuses
- Review: Burger King - Chef's Choice Burger
- News: Taco Bell - The Beefy Crunch Burrito Returns...
- Review: Nabisco - Cinnamon Kick Wheat Thins Stix
- News: Jack in the Box - Burger Upgrade
- Frozen Friday: T.G.I.Friday's - Cajun-Style Chicke...
- News: KFC - $2 Drumstick, Thigh and Biscuit SoCal ...
- News: Carl's Jr. - New Santa Fe Turkey Burger
- News: Panera Bread Featured 2011 Winter Menu
- Review: Burger King - New Thicker Fries
- News: 7-Eleven - New Maple Sausage Breakfast Rolle...
- International Weekend: Delacre Roule d'Or
- Frozen Friday: Stouffer's - Farmer's Harvest Chick...
- News: Dunkin' Donuts - New Texas Toast Grilled Che...
- News: Krispy Kreme - Seasonal Christmas Doughnuts
- News: Dairy Queen - December Blizzard of the Month...
- News: Baskin-Robbins - Bobsled Brownie - December ...
- News: Subway - Two $2 6-inch Subs for December
- Review: McDonald's - Baked Pumpkin Pie
- News: Burger King - New Fries and "Free Fries Frid...
- News: Dunkin' Donuts - New Mint Hot Chocolate and ...
- ▼ Dec 2011 ( 32 )
- ► 2010 ( 614 )
- ► 2009 ( 84 )
Dec 3, 2011
The price is the same as other McDonald's Baked Pies at two for $1.
The crust is the standard slightly flaky, slightly crisp McDonald's pie crust with a pumpkin pie filling.
While the price for a single serving of pumpkin pie is really not going to get cheaper than this, I found it a bit on the bland side (at least in comparison to the other pies I've been eating). Having eaten quite a few slices of pumpkin pie around this time of year, I wanted more pumpkin and spice from the McDonald's version.
It's not bad but it's not great either. Plain but hey, it's a cheap pumpkin fix.
McDonald's Restaurant Locator
Nutritional Info - McDonald's Pumpkin Pie (73g)
Calories - 240 (from Fat - 110)
Fat - 12g (Saturated Fat - 7g)
Sodium - 150mg
Carbs - 30g (Sugar - 11g)
Protein - 3g