Here are the details on what's new from Kellogg starting this spring:
- Cheez-It Sandwich Crackers - These come in three flavors: Original Cheddar, Italian Four Cheese, and Spicy Queso.
Raisin Bran Raisin & Honey granola features granola clusters, puffed grains, wheat bran flakes, raisins, and honey, while Raisin Bran Cranberry Almond granola includes granola clusters, puffed grains, wheat bran flakes, raisins, honey, cranberries and almonds.
- Special K Protein Trail Mix bars in two flavors - Chocolate Peanut Pecan, and Fruit & Nut.
- Two new "on-trend" flavors of Special K Chewy Snack Bars - Dark Chocolate Pomegranate and Coconut Caramel.
- Special K Multigrain Crackers with Quinoa - These debut with flavors: Sea Salt Original and Parmesan Sesame. They feature 14g whole grain per serving including whole wheat, quinoa, brown rice, millet, and whole oat flour.
- MorningStar Farms Veggie Breakfast Sausage & Grain Patties - Made with a savory blend of organic quinoa, steel cut oats, and veggie sausage with herbs and spices. It is Non-GMO Project Verified, 100-percent vegan, and each serving provides 6 grams of protein.
- Rice Krispies cereal with Red and Blue Krispies - A patriotic version of the classic cereal.
- Two new flavors of Town House Flatbread Crisps - Tomato, Basil & Mozzarella, and Spinach, Artichoke, & Feta.
Keebler Fudge Stripes Birthday Cake cookies - Featuring the taste of birthday cake with sweet white icing and multi-colored sprinkles. The limited batch variety will be available June 2016 through December 2016.
Images via Kellogg.