- ► 2014 (1280)
- ► 2013 (1210)
- ► 2012 (999)
- News: KFC - Kentucky Grilled Chicken Breasts Now 2...
- News: McDonald's - New Mango Pineapple Real Fruit ...
- News: Sonic - New Ring Leader Loaded Burger
- News: Sonic - New Blazin' BBQ Loaded Burger
- Review: Hostess - Strawberry CupCakes
- Review: Kraft - Jet-Puffed Stackermallows
- Review: McDonald's - Fruit ‘N Yogurt Parfait
- Review: Yoplait - Strawberry Greek Yogurt
- International Weekend: Lift Lemon Soda
- Frozen Friday: Swanson - Turkey Pot Pie
- Review: Oscar Mayer - Honey Ham & Swiss Sandwich C...
- Review: Planters - Five Alarm Chili Peanuts Dry Ro...
- News: Taco Bell - New XXL Grilled Stuft Burrito
- Review: Jamba Juice - Magnificent Mango Pineapple ...
- News: Arby's - New 'Shroom & Swiss
- Review: McDonald's Peach Pie
- Review: Magnum - Double Caramel Ice Cream Bar
- News: Taco Bell - 99 Cent Crunchwrap Supreme until...
- International Weekend: Coppenrath - Classic Granze...
- Frozen Friday: California Pizza Kitchen - BBQ Chic...
- Review: McDonald's New Chicken McNugget Sauces
- News: McDonald's - New Peach Pie
- News: Baskin-Robbins - Toffee Pecan Crunch - June ...
- Review: Wendy's - Crispy Chicken Caesar Wrap
- Review: McDonald's - Rolo McFlurry
- Review: Nabisco - Blueberry Brown Sugar Newtons Fr...
- News: Haagen-Dazs - New Flavors for 2011
- News: Quiznos - New Southern BBQ Pulled Pork
- News: McDonald's - New Rolo McFlurry
- Review: YoCrunch - Strawberry Yogurt with Granola
- International Weekend: Dora3 Apricot Jam Croissant...
- Frozen Friday: Hungry-Man - Honey Bourbon Chicken ...
- News: Dunkin' Donuts - New Frozen Hot Chocolate
- Review: Starbucks - Bacon, Gouda Cheese & Egg Frit...
- News: McDonald's - Four New McNugget Dipping Sauce...
- Review: Wendy's - Berry Almond Chicken Salad
- News: Dunkin' Donuts - Free Donut with Beverage Pu...
- News: Krispy Kreme - Free Donut on National Doughn...
- News: Taco Bell - New Pina Colada Frutista Freeze
- News: Nabisco - New Chips Ahoy! Chewy Gooey
- ▼ Jun 2011 (40)
- ► 2010 (614)
- ► 2009 (84)
Jun 17, 2011
You can pick these up for about a dollar or less.
You need to be sure to cut a slit or two through the top crust before cooking these in the microwave unless you like pot pie gravy spilling out onto your microwave's interior.
Inside the pot pie, the gravy was a bit liquidy but everything else was quite good. There were a fair amount of turkey meat and veggies and the gravy had a good flavor. With the gravy and turkey, it reminds me a bit of Thanksgiving.
Nutritional Info - Swanson Turkey Pot Pie 7 oz (198g)
Calories - 380 (from Fat - 200)
Fat - 22g (Saturated Fat - 8g)
Sodium - 750mg
Carbs - 34g (Sugar - 2g)
Protein - 10g