- ► 2014 ( 1320 )
- ► 2013 ( 1210 )
- ► 2012 ( 999 )
- ► 2011 ( 582 )
- Review: KFC - Crispy Twister
- Review: Starbucks - Hot Chocolate
- Review: KFC - Potato Wedges
- The Asia Trip: Lotteria - Zeppin Ultimate Cheesebu...
- Review: Wendy's - Junior Bacon Cheeseburger
- Review: El Pollo Loco - Steak Taco
- News: Cinnabon Baking Cupcakes
- News: Lent Means Fish Sandwiches
- Review: Burger King - Onion Rings
- News: Jack in the Box - Free Grilled Sandwich - 2/...
- Local Review: The Hat - Chili Cheeseburger
- The Asia Trip: McDonald's Japan - McPork Sandwich
- News: Burger King Serving Starbucks Coffee
- Review: Wendy's - Frosty-cino
- Review: El Pollo Loco - Steak and 3-Cheese Quesadi...
- Review: Burger King - Funnel Cake Sticks
- News: McDonald's Debuting Real Fruit Smoothies at ...
- News: Dunkin' Donuts - "Create Dunkin's Next Donut...
- Review: Ono Hawaiian BBQ - Hamburger Steak Plate
- News: Pizza Hut - 50 Cents Wings on Wednesdays
- The Asia Trip: Japanese Kit Kat Bar - Ginger Ale F...
- News: McDonald's Canada Featuring Three New Menu I...
- Review: McDonald's - Hash Browns
- Review: Wendy's - Spicy Chicken Nuggets
- News: Super Bowl Pizza and Wings Promotion Round U...
- Review: Burger King - Spicy Chick'N Crisp Sandwich...
- News: Auntie Anne's - Free Pretzel Day Set for Sat...
- Local Review: St. Honore's - Boloniya Bread - Cost...
- The Asia Trip: Japanese Kit Kat Bar - Kinako Ohagi...
- Review: Arby's - Turkey Bacon Club Toasted Sub San...
- Review: Qdoba - Craft 2 - Tortilla Soup and Naked ...
- News: Ben & Jerry's - Free Cone Day Set for March ...
- ▼ Feb 2010 ( 32 )
- ► 2009 ( 84 )
Feb 5, 2010
I found the chicken not super dry but not moist either is about standard for fast food offerings. The chicken had a red tinge to it that suggested it was pretty spicy. Unfortunately, like the harmless milk snake, it was mere mimicry; there was just the slightess hint of spiciness despite the red coloring. In the end, it looks more spicy than it really is.
Deceptive appearances aside, I'd go for it if I found myself at Burger King and felt like eating chicken on the cheap.
Burger King Restaurant Locator
Nutritional Info - Burger King Spicy Chick'N Crisp Sandwich (136g)
Calories - 460 (from Fat - 270)
Fat - 30g (Saturated Fat - 5g)
Sodium - 810mg
Carbs - 35g (Sugar - 4g)
Protein - 13g