- ► 2014 (1272)
- ► 2013 (1210)
- ► 2012 (999)
- News: KFC - Kentucky Grilled Chicken Breasts Now 2...
- News: McDonald's - New Mango Pineapple Real Fruit ...
- News: Sonic - New Ring Leader Loaded Burger
- News: Sonic - New Blazin' BBQ Loaded Burger
- Review: Hostess - Strawberry CupCakes
- Review: Kraft - Jet-Puffed Stackermallows
- Review: McDonald's - Fruit ‘N Yogurt Parfait
- Review: Yoplait - Strawberry Greek Yogurt
- International Weekend: Lift Lemon Soda
- Frozen Friday: Swanson - Turkey Pot Pie
- Review: Oscar Mayer - Honey Ham & Swiss Sandwich C...
- Review: Planters - Five Alarm Chili Peanuts Dry Ro...
- News: Taco Bell - New XXL Grilled Stuft Burrito
- Review: Jamba Juice - Magnificent Mango Pineapple ...
- News: Arby's - New 'Shroom & Swiss
- Review: McDonald's Peach Pie
- Review: Magnum - Double Caramel Ice Cream Bar
- News: Taco Bell - 99 Cent Crunchwrap Supreme until...
- International Weekend: Coppenrath - Classic Granze...
- Frozen Friday: California Pizza Kitchen - BBQ Chic...
- Review: McDonald's New Chicken McNugget Sauces
- News: McDonald's - New Peach Pie
- News: Baskin-Robbins - Toffee Pecan Crunch - June ...
- Review: Wendy's - Crispy Chicken Caesar Wrap
- Review: McDonald's - Rolo McFlurry
- Review: Nabisco - Blueberry Brown Sugar Newtons Fr...
- News: Haagen-Dazs - New Flavors for 2011
- News: Quiznos - New Southern BBQ Pulled Pork
- News: McDonald's - New Rolo McFlurry
- Review: YoCrunch - Strawberry Yogurt with Granola
- International Weekend: Dora3 Apricot Jam Croissant...
- Frozen Friday: Hungry-Man - Honey Bourbon Chicken ...
- News: Dunkin' Donuts - New Frozen Hot Chocolate
- Review: Starbucks - Bacon, Gouda Cheese & Egg Frit...
- News: McDonald's - Four New McNugget Dipping Sauce...
- Review: Wendy's - Berry Almond Chicken Salad
- News: Dunkin' Donuts - Free Donut with Beverage Pu...
- News: Krispy Kreme - Free Donut on National Doughn...
- News: Taco Bell - New Pina Colada Frutista Freeze
- News: Nabisco - New Chips Ahoy! Chewy Gooey
- ▼ Jun 2011 (40)
- ► 2010 (614)
- ► 2009 (84)
Jun 6, 2011
A 10.5-ounce package retails for around $4.00 which means a sale price range of $2.00 to $3.00.
Each serving promises 8 grams of whole grains and are made with real fruit.
There's quite a few blueberries baked into the cookie and they provide plenty of blueberry flavor as well as a bit of chewiness to the otherwise crispy brown sugar cookie.
Nutritional Info - Nabisco Blueberry Brown Newton Fruit Thins - one serving - 3 cookies (30g)
Calories - 140 (from Fat - 45)
Fat - 5g (Saturated Fat - 1g)
Sodium - 90mg
Carbs - 21g (Sugar - 8g)
Protein - 2g