The change is accompanied by new packaging that reflects a distinct visual separation between several, new sub-lines:
- Marketplace - "Modern foods and chef-inspired offerings." Suggested retail prices for these items are $2.99, consistent with the rest of the line.
- Craveables - "Indulgent, casual food you would find at a neighborhood bar, such as pizza and sandwiches."
- Comfort - "Comforting, home-cooked flavors."
- Favorites - their classic meals such as Spaghetti with Meatballs, Swedish Meatballs, etc.
- Mornings - their breakfast line.
As part of the relaunch, Lean Cuisine introduces ten new entrees to the Marketplace line and two new entrees under the Comfort label. The new meals offer either organic, high-protein, or gluten-free ingredients. I've indicated which meals falls under which category below:
New Marketplace meals - Vermont White Cheddar Mac & Cheese (organic ingredients), Ricotta Cheese & Spinach Ravioli (organic ingredients), Cheese Tortellini in Roasted Red Pepper Sauce (organic ingredients), Cheese & Bean Enchilada Verde (organic ingredients), Spicy Mexican Black Beans & Rice (organic ingredients), Mushroom & Spring Pea Risotto (organic ingredients), Sweet & Spicy Korean-Style Beef (high protein & gluten-free), Sweet Sriracha Braised Beef (high protein & gluten-free), Pomegranate Chicken (high protein & gluten-free), and Spicy Beef & Bean Enchilada (gluten-free).
New Comfort meals - Cheddar Bacon Chicken (high protein & gluten-free) and Chicken in Sweet BBQ Sauce (gluten-free).
The suggested retail price for Lean Cuisine meals is $2.99 across the board.