- ► 2015 ( 508 )
- ► 2014 ( 1320 )
- ► 2013 ( 1210 )
- ► 2012 ( 999 )
- ► 2011 ( 582 )
- Review: KFC - Crispy Twister
- Review: Starbucks - Hot Chocolate
- Review: KFC - Potato Wedges
- The Asia Trip: Lotteria - Zeppin Ultimate Cheesebu...
- Review: Wendy's - Junior Bacon Cheeseburger
- Review: El Pollo Loco - Steak Taco
- News: Cinnabon Baking Cupcakes
- News: Lent Means Fish Sandwiches
- Review: Burger King - Onion Rings
- News: Jack in the Box - Free Grilled Sandwich - 2/...
- Local Review: The Hat - Chili Cheeseburger
- The Asia Trip: McDonald's Japan - McPork Sandwich
- News: Burger King Serving Starbucks Coffee
- Review: Wendy's - Frosty-cino
- Review: El Pollo Loco - Steak and 3-Cheese Quesadi...
- Review: Burger King - Funnel Cake Sticks
- News: McDonald's Debuting Real Fruit Smoothies at ...
- News: Dunkin' Donuts - "Create Dunkin's Next Donut...
- Review: Ono Hawaiian BBQ - Hamburger Steak Plate
- News: Pizza Hut - 50 Cents Wings on Wednesdays
- The Asia Trip: Japanese Kit Kat Bar - Ginger Ale F...
- News: McDonald's Canada Featuring Three New Menu I...
- Review: McDonald's - Hash Browns
- Review: Wendy's - Spicy Chicken Nuggets
- News: Super Bowl Pizza and Wings Promotion Round U...
- Review: Burger King - Spicy Chick'N Crisp Sandwich...
- News: Auntie Anne's - Free Pretzel Day Set for Sat...
- Local Review: St. Honore's - Boloniya Bread - Cost...
- The Asia Trip: Japanese Kit Kat Bar - Kinako Ohagi...
- Review: Arby's - Turkey Bacon Club Toasted Sub San...
- Review: Qdoba - Craft 2 - Tortilla Soup and Naked ...
- News: Ben & Jerry's - Free Cone Day Set for March ...
- ▼ Feb 2010 ( 32 )
- ► 2009 ( 84 )
Feb 8, 2010
The breading is a little bit different from Wendy's Spicy Chicken Sandwich which has a texture that's more like crisp, fried chicken. The Spicy Chicken Nuggets, on the other hand, are more bread crumb-like. The resultant texture feels and tastes a bit dry.
Taste-wise, they have a good kick to them with a nice, lasting burn but are just a tad bit salty. Wendy's Spicy Chicken Nuggets go well with the ranch sauce which soothes the spicy burn.
They are a good value at five nuggets for 99 cents especially since it's the normal Super Value Menu price whereas McDonald's Chicken McNuggets only sometimes have a promotional price of 4 for a buck. I'd recommend them if you like spicy foods for a snack.
Wendy's Restaurant Locator