Nov 5, 2019

Papa John's Bakes New Garlic Parmesan Crust

Adding a flavored crust option for the first time, Papa John's launches new Garlic Parmesan Crust.

The new option features their signature Garlic Sauce and Parmesan-Romano cheese baked into the crust of their hand-tossed, original pizza. The pizza still comes with additional Garlic Sauce and pepperoncini in the box.

As a limited-time promotion, you can get a 1-topping Garlic Parmesan Crust pizza for $10 using the promo code "CHEESYCRUST." The crust can also be ordered with any other hand-tossed pizza (It costs an extra $1.50 at my local Papa John's but that might vary).

To commemorate the launch, Papa John's is offering a limited-edition pizza that is 90 percent Garlic Parmesan Crust at just six location nationwide through November 10, 2019. They're calling it the "Garlic Parmesan Crust Luster pizza" and the other 10 percent of the pizza is a small inner circle of sauce, cheese, and toppings (that way it's still a technically pizza [I guess...] and not just cheese bread). You can find it at the following locations:

- 990 State Street NW, Atlanta, GA
- 230 W Division Street, Chicago, IL
- 3501 McKinney Avenue, Dallas, TX
- 701 W East Cesar E Chavez Avenue, Suite 109, Los Angeles, CA
- 1315 W 49th Street, Hialeah, FL (Miami area)
- 896 Amsterdam Avenue, New York City, NY

Among, the Big Four pizza chains, Papa John's is a bit of a late-comer to offering a flavored pizza crust. Domino's default hand-tossed pizza comes with garlic seasoning, Pizza Hut offers several crust flavors for their hand-tossed pizza (although they've pared back the number of options since they first launched them in 2014), and Little Caesars has offered several flavored-crust pizzas on a limited-time basis, including the Soft Pretzel Crust Pizza and the Smokehouse Pizza.

Photo via Papa John's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If it helps any, you don't need to type a URL to leave a name.