- ► 2016 ( 866 )
- ► 2015 ( 1183 )
- ► 2014 ( 1320 )
- ► 2013 ( 1210 )
- ► 2012 ( 999 )
- Review: Del Taco - Bacon, Egg and Cheese Biscuit
- Review: Jack in the Box - Spicy Chicken Sandwich
- News: El Pollo Loco - New Premium Sides
- Review: Burger King - New Chicken Tenders
- Review: Subway - Meatball Pepperoni Sub
- News: Pizza Hut - New Ultimate Stuffed Crust Pizza...
- News: Burger King - New, Free Chicken Tenders
- News: Quiznos - New Chicken Bacon Dipper
- Review: Little Debbie - Oatmeal Creme Pies
- Review: Zatarain's - Jambalaya Mix
- Frozen Friday - Michael Angelo's - Baked Ziti and ...
- News: Häagen-Dazs - Free Midnight Dazzler for Emai...
- Review: Chipotle - Chicken Burrito Bowl
- News: Carl's Jr./Hardee's - New Turkey Burgers Fea...
- Review: KFC - Little Bucket Chocolate Creme Parfai...
- Review: Fatburger - Fat Fries
- Review: Carl's Jr. - Onion Rings
- News: Popeyes - Pay Day on March 23th
- Review: Wendy's - Bacon and Cheese Baked Potato
- Review: Jell-O Temptations - Strawberry Cheesecake...
- Frozen Friday: Healthy Choice - Roasted Chicken Ve...
- Review: Pollo Campero - Crunchy Bowl
- Review: Sonic - Grilled Cheese
- Review: Jamba Juice - New Fruit & Veggie Smoothies...
- Review: Jack in the Box - Hearty Breakfast Bowl
- Review: Starbucks - Rocky Road Cake Pop
- Review: Starbucks - Iced Cocoa Cappuccino
- Frozen Friday - Healthy Choice - Rosemary Chicken ...
- News: Popeyes - Seasonal Butterfly Shrimp Tackle B...
- News: Starbucks - New Tribute Blend Via Ready Brew...
- News: Qdoba - New Mini Street Tacos
- Review: Sonic - Chicago Dog
- News: Starbucks - New Starbucks Petites
- Review: Arby's - Outside-In Cinnamon Bites
- News: Starbucks - New Cocoa Cappuccino
- News: Frito Lay - New Tostitos Hint of Pepper Jack...
- News: Burger King - New $1 BK Single Stacker
- News: KFC - $10 Sunday Bucket
- Review: Sonic - New York Dog
- News: Frito Lay - New Sun Chips Jalapeño Jack
- Review: Chick-fil-A - Banana Pudding Milkshake
- News: Ben & Jerry's - Free Cone Day Set for April ...
- Review: Sconza - Yogurt Raisins
- Review: Heinz - Dip & Squeeze Ketchup
- Frozen Friday: Banquet - Chicken Nugget Meal
- News: Wienerschnitzel - New Bacon Wrapped Dogs
- News: Boston Market - New Pulled BBQ Chicken Sandw...
- Review: Arby's - Angus Three Cheese & Bacon Sandwi...
- News: Krispy Kreme - New Banana Kreme Donut and Ba...
- News: Taco Bell - Shrimp Taco Returns Plus a New S...
- Review: Kyochon - Potato Wedges
- News: Sonic - New Premium Beef Hot Dogs
- News: Dunkin' Donuts - New Big 'N Toasty Breakfast...
- News: Subway - The Chicken Cordon Bleu Sub Returns...
- News: Arby's - New Angus Three Cheese & Bacon Sand...
- News: KFC - 5 for $5 Promotion
- Review: KFC - Famous Mashed Potato Bowl
- News: Jack in the Box - 2 for $3 Breakfast Croissa...
- ▼ Mar 2011 ( 58 )
- ► 2010 ( 614 )
- ► 2009 ( 84 )
Mar 28, 2011
Subway's normal Meatball Marinara sub is a regular on their $5 Dollar Footlong value menu so you're really just getting the extra value of about six wide slices of pepperoni.
Meatball subs are usually pretty messy and Subway's version is no exception so be sure to grab some extra napkins. I was pleasantly surprised at how well Subway's Italian bread held up against the marinara sauce. I've had experience in the past with other meatball subs where the bread absorbs too much of the marinara and becomes a soggy mess in my hands. I thought the marinara might be too sweet or two salty but it was actually pleasant if a bit plainly seasoned.
Overall, I really enjoyed the Meatball Pepperoni but next time I'd forgo the pepperoni and the extra sodium that it brings and get some more cheese (and the extra sodium there) which is good for my wallet (though not for my sodium intake) since the Meatball Pepperoni Sub will only be $5 for so long and the Meatball Marinara is an everyday $5 Footlong.
Subway Restaurant Locator
Nutritional Info - 6-inch Meatball Pepperoni Sub (301g)
Calories - 630 (from Fat - 250)
Fat - 29g (Saturated Fat - 11g)
Sodium - 1740mg
Carbs - 65g (Sugar - 16g)
Protein - 27g