Each package includes large, ridged noodles, seasonings, toasted bread crumbs, and Cracker Barrel cheese. The new product comes in three varieties:
- Sharp Cheddar - "A classic bold taste with the perfect balance of sharp cheddar flavor."
- Sharp White Cheddar - "A creamy flavor-filled white cheddar with a hint of black pepper bite."
- Cheddar Havarti - "A rich blend of Cheddar and Havarti cheeses, with a garlic twist."
To make, you'll need to:
- Boil the macaroni noodles.
- Stir the seasoning mix and milk into some melted butter in a saucepan and simmer for 1 to 2 minutes. Then, add cheese sauce and mix before combining with the macaroni in a baking dish.
- Top the dish off with the breadcrumbs and then bake for 10 minutes.
You can find Cracker Barrel Baked Mac & Cheese at retailers nationwide at a suggested retail price of $3.99 per 12.34-oz package.
Kraft also makes a non-baked line (they call it the "Classic" line) of mac & cheese under the Cracker Barrel name.
Photo via Kraft.