Additionally, with the weather starting to heat up, they'll be offering free medium iced tea and iced coffees on April 7, 2015 from 2 to 5 PM. Then from April 8 through April 26, you can get iced tea and coffee for 99 cents.
Here's what you'll find on Au Bon Pain's 2015 Early Spring Menu:
- Hot or Iced Salted Caramel Latte - espresso and salted caramel syrup topped with frothed milk - $1.99 medium and a new large size for $2.50.
- Parmesan & Leek Hot Croissant - Croissant filled with parmesan and leeks - $3.29.
- Raspberry & Greek Nonfat Yogurt Parfait - Raspberries topped with nonfat vanilla Greek yogurt and granola - $3.99.
- Asparagus & Pea Soup - Asparagus blended with pea puree, parmesan, and basil - $3.99.
- Southwest Chicken Salad - Marinated chicken, romaine lettuce, black beans, roasted corn, avocado, cucumbers, tomatoes, wontons, and a Southwest vinaigrette - $7.59.
- Chipotle Turkey & Avocado sandwich - All-natural turkey, chipotle cheddar, avocado, roasted tomatoes, arugula, and chipotle mayo, layered on ciabatta - $7.29.
- Chicken, Fig & Brie sandwich (pictured above) - All-natural chicken, brie, fig spread, and balsamic glaze plus arugula on a toasted house-made traditional baguette - $7.69.
- Raspberry Torsade - Twisted, glazed, buttery croissant filled with raspberry preserves - $2.39.
- Lemon Poppy Seed Cake - Lemon cake with poppy seeds and a light icing drizzle - $2.69.
As usual, prices may vary.