Available through Sunday, November 13, 2016, here's what you can find at Hard Rock Cafe if you're looking to go meatless:
- Cauliflower "Wings" - Crispy Buffalo-style cauliflower served with blue cheese, celery, and carrot sticks.
- Ratatouille Flatbread - A Crispy flatbread topped with garlic oil, grilled ratatouille vegetables, shredded Romano and mozzarella cheeses, and a drizzle of garlic aioli.
- Fennel, Beet & Orange Salad - Roasted beets, fennel, fresh orange, mint, cilantro, and spring greens tossed in a garlic, lime, and cumin vinaigrette.
- Pico de Gallo Quinoa Arugula Salad - Pico de gallo, quinoa, lime juice, and chopped cilantro mixed with arugula and topped with shredded Brussels sprouts, spicy pecans, feta cheese, and dried cranberries, tossed in a citrus vinaigrette.
Additionally, there are two vegetable-themed drinks to accompany the vegetarian food:
- Wascally Wabbit (alcohol free) - Carrot juice, apple juice, orange juice, ginger, and orgeat, garnished with a large mint sprig.
Photos via Hard Rock Cafe.