To spur you to download the app, the company is currently offering a free four-inch sub with any purchase when you do so.
In case, you wondering how the points work, you earn 1 point with each $1 spent. Here's what you can spend your points on:
- 20 points for a free regular fountain drink.
- 35 points for a free combo (chips and a fountain drink).
- 50 points for a free 4" sub or half salad.
- 70 points for a free 8" sub or full salad.
To get the best deal out of the program, you can also get bonus points. Here's how:
- Linking the app with Facebook accounts and referring friends who download the app get you 10 bonus points (for each).
- Bonus points will also be given on special occasions like birthdays (10 points) and select holidays (so far unrevealed).
Quiznos plans to launch in-app mobile ordering in the future as well as more reward options and reward days.
You can find the Toasty Points app on both the iTunes App Store and on Android Apps on Google Play.
Photo via Quiznos.